Random good picture Not show
1. In this way, other micro aspects such as cross-hatching and brushwork also come to form a coherent body of pattern.
2. By cross-hatching, an endless variety of marks can be achieved.
3. She still had the faint white scar on her ankle, although the cross-hatch of scratches on her right knee was gone.
4. I use the pencils for techniques such as cross-hatching, contour and scribble drawing, shading and frottage.
5. White acrylic mixed with cadmium orange, yellow ochre or burnt sienna allows Martin to overlap and cross-hatch.
6. Killion jumped over a barracks through a cross-hatching of furious ground fire, and fled to the west.
7. Optional digit cross-hatching and other solving aids.
8. The influence of temperature on cross-hatching on cone models made of wax and camphor is studied. Ablating experiments are carried out in heated supersonic tunnels.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
9. Two kinds of typical ablation patterns: the ablation wedge and the cross-hatching are studied.
10. With a pen, you can shade by hatching (making parallel lines), cross-hatching (parallel lines crossing over parallel lines), scribbling, stippling, or making other funky little marks.
11. Shading and drawing techniques include using a hard ink line method of adding weight to an object or using a cross-hatching method to create texture and interesting tones.
More similar words: crosshatching, crosshatch, crosshatched, hatching, thatching, crosshairs, catching, watching, patching, matching, scratching, eye-catching, dispatching, mismatching, pattern matching, matching principle, cross-stitch, patchiness, hatchling, crossing, etching, retching, notching, itching, fetching, crossing-over, cross-linking, cross linking, crossing over, sketching.