Random good picture Not show
1. It must be difficult to cope with three small children and a job.
2. We needed to reskill our workforce to cope with massive technological change.
3. The rebels were ill-equipped to cope with Western weapons and forces.
4. Will she be able to cope with the work?
5. They have to cope with a mountain of problems.
6. I cannot cope with that boy; he is stubborn.
7. His indefatigable spirit helped him to cope with his illness.
8. How do you cope with the problem of poor vision?
9. He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
10. You will learn to cope with the stresses and strains of public life.
11. The transport service cannot cope with the strain of so many additional passengers.
12. I am afraid I cannot cope with this.
13. No one can cope with her in English.
14. They may have to widen the road to cope with the increase in traffic.
15. She's struggling to cope with the heavy workload .
16. She was finding it hard to cope with her son's increasingly antisocial behaviour .
17. She'd need all her strength and bravery to cope with what lay in store.
18. Early settlers had to cope with very primitive living conditions.
19. Hector spent the winter learning how to cope with his blindness.
20. You need to be very well balanced to cope with the stress of a job like that.
21. How will we cope with the difficulties that lie ahead?
22. Safety precautions on oil rigs are designed to cope with fires and small-scale explosions.
23. She could not cope with such public displays of emotion.
24. Companies are finding it hard to cope with the quickening pace of technological change.
25. Somehow Karin managed to cope with the demands of her career.
26. As an asthmatic[sentencedict .com], he cannot cope with the heat and humidity.
27. How would you cope with unemployment and the resulting loss of income?
28. Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
29. He just buzzed off and left his wife to cope with the house and child.
30. They have been so feather-bedded in the past that they can't cope with hardship now.
More similar words: cooperate with, live with, agree with, in line with, keep pace with, make peace with, interfere with, fall in love with, communicate with, in accordance with, cope, scope, telescope, with, without, go with, within, do with, down with, with young, withdraw, go without, do without, play with, talk with, get on with, bear with, meet with, deal with, end up with.