Random good picture Not show
(1) Connectionism is the core theory of cognitive psycholinguistics.
(2) Only by synthesizing the connectionism with the modulationism can we more effectively explain and understand the working mechanisms of ambiguity.
(3) Connectionism, however, also has its flaws.
(4) Connectionism, however, is quite successful at modeling lower level thinking like motor skills, face-recognition, and some vision.
(5) Connectionism is the newer form of AI.
(6) Connectionism is the AI that the media really likes, which is why it contains many famous names like Neural Networks and Parallel Processing.
(7) Compared with the theory of symbol processing, connectionism is more appropriate in explaining the nature of cognition.
(8) The learning of connectionism, which consists mainly of supervised learning, intensive learning and unsupervised learning, is modelled after the learning of human beings.
(9) Connectionism rekindled earlier intuitions that evolution and learning were deeply related.
(10) Through a comprehensive exposition of connectionism, this paper systematically shows the advantages and disadvantages of connectionism in the explanation of second language acquisition.
(11) This paper introduces the basic concepts of connectionism and explores the mother tongue thinking in the L2 acquisition process.
(12) Connectionism seems a step closer to the human mind, since it uses networks of nodes that seem like the human brain's network of neurons.
(13) This requires both parallel processing and a system of constraint satisfaction, and connectionism offers a way of implementing such a system.
(14) Connectionism and symbolism are the two main schools of cognitive science. Connectionism is mainly based on the study of the structure and working mechanism of the brain. Sentencedict.com
(15) But in an odd way, the artificial evolutionists still pursue the dream of connectionism .
(16) In discussions of Hayek's succession to Mach, the points stimulating to the Hayekian students consist mainly in four aspects: connectionism, reductionism, positivism and ontology.
(17) The article proposes a viewpoint that the a future trend of artificial intelligence research program is to establish a new connectionism research program.
(18) Aside from the philosophy of the Strong AI and the Weak AI debate, there is also another, related, division in AI: Connectionism and Classicalism.
(19) Analysis have been done on the knowledge schema research of modern cognitive psychology , and on the advantage and disadvantage on production system and connectionism.
(20) This "order-emerging-out-of-massive-connections" approach to artificial intelligence became known as " connectionism .
(21) The perceptual boundary effects of continuous XOR were studied with cascade correlation model of connectionism.
(22) His hypothesis finds much evidence from findings in cognitive science and psycholinguistics, especially in the investigation of computational simulations based on connectionism.
More similar words: connection, no connection, reconnection, disconnection, data connection, interconnection, in this connection, cross connection, network connections, business connection, connecting, connective, connecticut, perfectionism, connectivity, protectionism, disconnecting, connecting rod, interconnecting, connective tissue, connecting flight, connect, connector, connected, disconnect, reductionism, unconnected, connect with, interconnect, disconnected.