Random good picture Not show
1. Communications technology has proved to be a growth area.
2. Communication technology has increased the connectedness between physicians and patients.
3. Digital is the buzzword of the moment in communications technology.
4. Languages should be considered a key skill alongside literacy, numeracy, and information and communications technology, the report says.
5. As communications technology evolves, so will the technology that would allow parents to block obscene or offensive information.
6. Finally, there is an assessment of potential impacts, on the political world, of the revolution in communication technologies.
7. It needed nerds tinkering brilliantly in California to create new communication technologies.
8. The last 20 years have seen enormous advances in communications technology.
9. We also need to examine how communication technology and economic systems create political and cultural dependency. 5.
10. Further options focus specifically on the information and communication technologies; the management of industrial innovation and the implementation of new technologies.
11. They required the most sophisticated communications technology so that they could transmit their stories and pictures back to their own countries.
12. Although the industry is rapidly introducing advanced digital communication technologies, the telephone network continues to be dependent on analog transmission.
13. The other one is video communication technology.
14. CTI is new developing computer and communication technology.
15. In recent years, multimedia and network communication technology makes hot images, the unprecedented active voice compression.
16. This communication technology has the advantage of good compatibility and low cost.
17. This research result wealthily shows computer technology, communication technology, network technology as well as their application in automation of electric power system.
18. As a new communication technology, PPM(pulse position modulation)technology can be easily coded, and has a high efficiency of energy transmission.
19. Multimedia communication is a new widely used communication technology after telephone, telegraph and fax.
20. Mark, was there any long-distance communication technology before Bell invented the phone?
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Uses the two-way communication technology, accelerates the data transmission, reduces the detention greatly.
22. If the investment in agriculture, information and communication technology and other important industries, more preferential policies.
23. Communication technology actually means the interconnection between equipment - to - equipment.
24. With the rapid development of networks and communication technology, the remote monitor control system is more and more important in the industry control field.
25. One possibility for overcoming shortcomings in local distribution is wireless communication technology, including microwave cellular telephony.
26. A fourth centre on the use of information and communication technology in education is being planned.
27. The second part introduced relevant concept of collaboratory, power line communication technology, and power line network unit, etc. as well as the latest research progress both at home and abroad.
28. At present, the serions safety problem exists in fishery production, which is supported by communication technology.
29. The thesis has the main research of application of the distributed communication technology on the J2EE norm.
30. In order to realize the normal data communication between each part of the system, we adopt serial communication and parallel communication technology, and design the communication protocol.
More similar words: information technology, communication, technology, communications, technological revolution, excommunication, nanotechnology, biotechnology, oral communication, telecommunication, mass communication, telecommunications, verbal communication, technological, Federal Communication Commission, digital communication, means of communication, communication channel, written communication, technologically, federal communications commission, Communication satellite, technologist, communicating, communicative, intercommunicate, uncommunicative, communicate, communicator, excommunicate.