Random good picture Not show
1. Formal communication channels are usually vertical.
2. Official communication channels may be side-stepped.
3. The communication channels to senior management are more direct.
4. All available communication channels should be used to promote these techniques.
5. A sender transmits information through a communication channel to a receiver.
6. This included new forms of magnetic tapes, each of which could hold hundreds of intercepted microwave communications channels.
7. Authority is top down, and utilizes formal communication channels, usually vertical, and well-defined policies and procedures.
8. Recently, it is reported that gap junctional intercellular communication channel is inhibited or interdicted in pathological scar tissue.
9. Formal communication channel as shown in the Organization Chart.
10. A new communication channel based high - speed protection scheme for distribution network is proposed.
11. A communication channel, of which each end can simultaneously transmit and receive.
12. A service in which the data communication channel is capable of and independent transmission and reception.
13. A novel method for adaptive communication channel equalization based on a multi layer feed forward neural network training algorithm was proposed in this paper.
14. In this paper, the adaptive communication channel equalizer based on Wavelet Neural Networks (WNN) is introduced. The structure and training algorithm are presented.
15. Wireless mobile communication channel COST 207 typical MATLAB simulation program, one worthy of communications simulation to watch.
16. The purpose of the magazine is to provide a communication channel for staff throughout the company.
17. Formal organisations have an explicit hierarchy in a well- defined structure; job specifications and communication channels are also well-defined.
18. In charge of liaison with Italy HQs and ensure the smooth communication channel and relevant coordination.
19. Based on several kinds of designs exited, the CAN communication interface adapter on which two-piece of 8255A construct main communication channel is designed.
20. In this paper, based on HDLC protocols, we propose a novel interface scheme to deal with section overhead (SOH) in data communication channel (DCC), which is used in SDH processors development.
21. Each host within the virtual network is provided with a unique host key and the public version is used to encrypt the communication channel.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. This new system provides secure communication between bi-users and multi-users over an insecure communication channel.
23. To coordinate with other departments and maintain an open communication channel.
24. In the information age, the artificial antenna as part of a sensing and communication channel plays an important role in many fields of everyday life.
25. Traditional equalizer is the linear transversal equalizer(LTE) which has poor performance when the communication channel has nonlinear characteristics.
26. This paper simply discusses the cause of generating Inter - Symbol Interference based on normal communication channel study.
27. It introduces the WebSocket interface and defines a full-duplex communication channel that operates through a single socket over the Web.
28. Once established the connection press joypad to occupy the communication channel and to send a message.
29. IP phone transmits the voice data through the grouping network that is the main communication channel for the people in conversation.
30. Because the system's intermodulation interference is a severely impair, and sometimes it can cause communication channel obstructed altogether.
More similar words: Federal Communication Commission, communication, communications, excommunication, oral communication, mass communication, telecommunication, telecommunications, verbal communication, means of communication, federal communications commission, Communication satellite, communicative, communicating, uncommunicative, communicate, communicator, excommunicate, communicate with, intercommunicate, communicable, incommunicado, communicable disease, immunization, immunisation, channel, channels, tv channel, communion, channelling.