Random good picture Not show
1. The Commerce Department said incomes grew by 0.6 percent, while spending got a 0.7 percent boost.
2. In two to three weeks, Ehrlich said, the Commerce Department plans publish statistics on durable goods orders and construction spending.
3. The Commerce Department had determined earlier that increased numerical accuracy would not affect the distribution of representatives.
4. Tuesday, the Commerce Department will issue figures on personal spending and income during October and November.
5. Welfare commissioners, labor secretaries, commerce department staffers-all can shift resources into areas of higher productivity and yield.
6. He served on a Commerce Department technical advisory committee.
7. Commerce Department secretary Ron Brown worked tirelessly to bring minority businesses into the global economy.
8. The Commerce Department reported that construction spending tumbled 1. 1 percent in June, the worst showing in six months.
9. But Commerce Department officials said that did not entitle him to see any classified information, and they maintain he saw none.
10. Any one of the Commerce Department tickets could have been scalped outside Sun Devil stadium for $ 1, 000 or more.
11. Commerce Department figures released last week show the deficit jumped 65 percent, compared with 1998.
12. The Commerce Department estimates that figure will rise to $ 45. 8 billion by 2000.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. In late 2006, Israel Hernandez, a senior Commerce Department official, hand-delivered a personal letter from President George W.
14. U. S. Commerce Department announcement said the two forced enterprises involved in a dumping margin to 0, another for non-responding, was found to 231.40% punitive tax rate.
15. The Commerce Department projects that these groups will bring about 300,000 Chinese travelers annually, a number expected to double by 2011.
16. Meanwhile, the Commerce Department reports American businesses cut inventories 1.
17. Separately the U.S. Commerce Department report said that while construction spending rose, private construction slipped, mainly on a 4.2 percent decrease in residential building.
18. The Commerce Department said sales of newly built homes last month fell to the lowest level in 13 years. The median price of homes sold was down nearly three percent from a year earlier.
19. The commerce department confirmed that It'shrank at an annualised pace.
20. The Commerce Department says economic activity contracted at 3 percent annual rate.
21. The Commerce Department said jobless claims fell by 11,000 last week positive sign for U.
22. The Commerce Department estimated a ten - month supply of newly built houses waiting to be sold.
23. Obama has put the US Commerce Department in charge of the cybersecurity initiative, the Daily Mail reported.
24. The Commerce Department says orders placed at U.
25. A report from the U.S. Commerce Department showed construction spending rose 0.3 percent in March, the first increase in six months.
26. The Commerce Department has for many years being a stepchild of the city government.
27. Huang was employed at Lippo for nine years before he joined the Commerce Department as deputy assistant secretary for international economic policy.
28. The final version merely required firms to report to the Commerce Department whenever they complied with the boycott.
29. U. S. construction of new homes fell by 6.2 percent in August to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 895,000 units, the slowest pace since January 1991, the Commerce Department reported Wednesday.
30. Then there's my favorite example: the Interior Department is in charge of salmon while they're in fresh water, but the Commerce Department handles them in when they're in saltwater.
More similar words: department of commerce, police department, justice department, service department, maintenance department, fire department, state department, purchase department, executive department, department, art department, departmental, department head, government department, department store, sales department, music department, energy department, credit department, history department, department of state, account department, interdepartmental, department of labor, english department, department manager, department in charge, security department, planning department, treasury department.