Random good picture Not show
1. Without the advantage of mobile clearinghouse personnel, the majority of clearinghouses have no option but to adopt this method.
2. There are no formal ties between the national clearinghouses but they maintain regular contact, and exchange information, newsletters and materials.
3. The national clearinghouses co-operate to some extent but largely through exchanges of information and teaching material.
4. The three national clearinghouses illustrate different approaches to the problem.
5. International co-operation between clearinghouses Clearinghouses were set up primarily to overcome the isolation of individual practitioners within their own national boundaries.
6. Although it is desirable for the clearinghouses to be able to distribute or lend material, it is not essential.
7. For the most part they are unambitious publications, serving primarily the clientele of their own clearinghouses and reporting local activity.
8. There is room for further co-operation between them, as well as with new, fledgling national clearinghouses.
9. This chapter concentrates on these three national clearinghouses already established, and is based on a longer paper on the subject.
10. But the national clearinghouses, if they are to remain national services, need much more substantial funding.
11. It is part of the function of the clearinghouses to gather this unreported information - systematically if possible.
12. Nevertheless, the clearinghouse personnel are heavily involved in running conferences under the sponsorship or organization of other bodies.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. To act as a clearing-house to facilitate information exchange in the field of traditional medicine.
14. The purpose of that function is to serve as a clearing-house for cost reduction ideas.
15. To exchange checks and bills or settle accounts through a clearing-house.
16. The passage of checks and other bills of exchange through a clearing-house.
More similar words: clearinghouse, clearing house, clearing, clearing agent, market clearing, eating house, lodging house, trading house, keeping house, meeting house, packinghouse, meetinghouse, rooming house, westinghouse, gambling house, dwelling house, boardinghouse, boarding house, publishing house, clear in, clear indicator, clear indication, nuclear submarine, clear instruction, housecleaning, working hour, working hours, bring home, nuclear-powered submarine, nuclear engineering.