Random good picture Not show
1. The criminals were deprived of their civil rights.
2. These ideas resurfaced again in the American civil rights movement.
3. His courage in defending religious and civil rights inspired many outside the church.
4. His actions provoked severe criticism from civil rights groups.
5. Civil rights groups pleaded for government help.
6. The civil rights bill carried by a large majority.
7. Their objective was to demonstrate peacefully for civil rights.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The new law will secure the civil rights of the mentally ill.
9. Civil rights include freedom, equality in law and in employment, and the right to vote.
10. By 1969 the civil rights movement was already an established fact .
11. As a civil rights leader, he was always out front.
12. That ruling had drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups.
13. Civil rights groups have complained about the harsh treatment of prisoners.
14. Unemployment was high despite the gains of the civil rights movement.
15. The senator's speech brought an angry response from Civil Rights groups.
16. Civil rights officials say there may be hundreds of other cases of racial violence.
17. Diplomats denounced the leaders for trampling their citizens' civil rights.
18. The candidate nailed his colours to the mast on the question of civil rights.
19. He gained a reputation as being a staunch defender/supporter of civil rights.
20. She was accused of not taking a stand on feminism or civil rights.
21. Any attempts to bring under the mass movement for civil rights are doomed to failure.
22. The law would strike at the most basic of civil rights.
23. Women's and Latino organizations that say he is insensitive to civil rights.
24. In their zeal to catch drug dealers, police have ignored citizens' basic civil rights.
25. The administration hopes to avoid another bruising battle over civil rights.
26. Don't you agree that Malcolm X definitely has a place in the pantheon of black civil rights heroes?
27. Several pieces of major legislation have been introduced in the US over the past few years, to wit: the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Clean Air Act and the Civil Rights Act.
28. He had been opposed by a coalition of about 50 civil rights, women's and Latino organizations.
29. He was awarded the peace Nobal Prize of 1964 for advocating nonviolence policy in the movement for civil rights.
30. Martin Ruther King Jr. was awarded the peace Nobal Prize of 1964 for advocating nonviolence policy in the movement for civil rights.