Random good picture Not show
1. That stretch of bypass will be finished by January.
2. Interstate 8 bypasses the town to the north.
3. If we take the bypass we'll avoid the town centre.
4. An adequate environmental impact assessment was not carried out on the bypass project.
5. A growing number of employers are trying to bypass the unions altogether.
6. We were in a hurry so we decided to bypass Canterbury because we knew there'd be a lot of traffic.
7. He bypassed his colleagues on the board and went ahead with the deal.
8. The by-pass crosses Wilton Lane shortly after a roundabout.
9. Traffic has dropped off since the by-pass opened.
10. Through traffic is directed around the bypass.
11. A new bypass around the city is being built.
12. We drove round the bypass to the airport.
13. A new road now bypasses the town.
14. The proposed road improvement scheme involves bypassing several villages.
15. The new bypass will reduce travel time to the airport.
16. There are savings to be made where retailers are bypassed in the chain of distribution.
17. Arrangements were well advanced for linking up this newly operated length with the Lancaster bypass.
18. The rebel forces simply bypassed Zwedru on their way further south.
19. Traffic in the town has dropped off since the bypass opened.
20. We managed to bypass the shopping centre by taking side-streets.
21. By-passing Bangor,[http://Sentencedict.com] leave dual carriageway at exit for Caernarfon.
22. If we want to improve early childhood education, by-passing teachers' thinking brings only superficial change.
23. By-passing circuit breakers; and performing the reverse of these various operations.
24. The Zebrafish DVD Exchange Project is aimed at by-passing these limitations.
25. I also found I was by-passing or monkey-patching bits of Rails code, essentially changing the expected behavior of the framework, so it didn't necessarily play well with others in the Rails world.
26. By-passing, blocking, coupling, decoupling.
27. The by-passing swimmers don't take any notice of the event.
28. By-passing to control the pressure at a constant speed is easily accomplished, but it wastes power.
29. To arrive at section three will, for most casual readers, be as a result of by-passing section two.
30. With the Manual Flow Control (MFC) pump capacity can be changed from maximum to zero without altering the discharge pressure, without by-passing fluid, and without changing pump RPM.
More similar words: by-pass, bypass, coronary bypass, passing, compassing, in passing, passingly, surpassing, buck-passing, encompassing, passing game, trespassing, coronary bypass surgery, surpassingly, token passing, all-encompassing, passing comment, coronary artery bypass graft, bypast, with each passing day, gassing, sassing, classing, brassing, canvassing, outgassing, degassing, a pretty pass, embarrassing, embarrassingly.