Random good picture Not show
1. This report could spur some buying in corn futures when the market opens today.
2. Buying in bulk is more economical than shopping for small quantities.
3. Companies are buying in supplies of paper, in case the price goes up.
4. There was heavy buying in major blue-chip stocks, including pharmaceuticals and banking issues.
5. Buying in that year and sticking with it through Dec. 30 would have meant a 16. 1 percent annual return.
6. On Wall Street, across-the-board buying in the oil sector sparked a rally.
7. Sometimes this can be managed by buying in domestic services.
8. But they sharply curtailed their buying in the 1990s as a strengthening yen badly hurt their dollar-denominated positions.
9. Is there a discount for buying in large quantities?
10. Buying in small amounts often costs more.
11. There's no discount for buying in bulk.
12. Who is buying in bulk trading platform?
13. He has just taken office, and is buying in personal attendants.
14. The longer-term buying in April was countered with the larger net sale of Y1,470bn in money market instruments – short-dated bills of a year or less – in the sixth successive month of sales.
15. When we define selling out and buying in as the end of the least transaction and the beginning of the next transaction correspondingly, such a change should be considered as a completed transaction.
16. Speculative buying in some of these cities has already seen residential prices surging by as much as a third this year, analysts said.
17. Buying in bulk is not always beneficial if you won't use what you've purchased, so take the time today to learn the ins and outs of bulk buying and save yourself a load of money tomorrow.
18. Selling out is usually more a matter of buying in.
19. Gold buying in the hedge under the potential to continue to move up.
20. It would put added pressure on institutions to make up their holdings by buying in the market.
21. For a start,(Sentencedict.com ) she had definitely got the impression that Miss Philimore always did her buying in person.
22. Another woman explains how a food co-operative has been set up, buying in bulk and selling at no profit to members.
23. A bridging loan can also give you an upper hand when buying in a very slow market.
24. Other critics fear the Fed's bond purchases could drive inflation too high over the long term and unleash speculative buying in assets like stocks.
25. Rebecca Frazier, a teacher here, said she had cut her food bill in half by growing her own and preserving and by buying in bulk from local farmers.
26. O'Neill said gold has still attracted strong demand in the physical market, with unprecedented buying in gold coins and bullion bars in the last several months even as most asset prices dropped.
27. However, in the interests of transparency, it often announces its intention of buying in advance.
28. One way to run a successful research center is buying in what Pelham terms "empire builders" -- established scientists already running large research groups elsewhere.
29. Did the U.S. government's decision to keep interest rates down lead to increased home buying in the United States in the middle of the last decade?
30. In Tokyo, the Nikkei 225 Average gained 0.1 per cent to 11,292.83 with financials powering ahead after heavy buying in banks during the previous session on Wall Street.
More similar words: buying, bulk buying, buying rate, buying power, buying habits, buying spree, buying price, buying agent, installment buying, buy in, buy into, lying-in, lying in wait, buy it, lagging indicator, packaging industry, bell ringing, mudslinging, bringing up, bringing-up, upbringing, swinging door, singing voice, clinging vine, springing, impinging, bring into being, stinging nettle, slinging, cringing.