Random good picture Not show
1. Your bringing-up was different from mine; mine was a real thing, by George!
2. As for translation...To translation a literature takes a bringing-up by a translator, and a saying - yes of a publisher.
3. In addition, sex factors differ greatly in the parental ways and means in bringing-up but not in the respect of mental health.
4. Nothing makes it easier to resist temptation than a proper bringing-up, a sound set of values – and witnesses.
5. The compensation should cover loss of opportunity, loss of contrast benefit, loss of personality benefit and fees for bringing-up the wrongfully born.
6. "Poor Ellen, " she simply remarked; adding compassionately: "We must always bear in mind what an eccentric bringing-up Medora Manson gave her.
7. He is health and bright, and I never need to worry about him. I followed my Mom's education manner: nature bringing-up manner.
More similar words: bringing up, bring up, upbringing, bring into being, bringing, bring up the rear, bring in, bring into line, bring into play, bring into effect, ring up, digging up, spring up, string up, bell ringing, springing, shoring up, cringing, fringing, wringing, ringing, ring in, ushering in, bring under, engineering, springiness, printing ink, re-engineering, bioengineering, human engineering.