Random good picture Not show
1. Blow out the candles before they burn out.
2. It's a high pressure job and many people burn out at a young age.
3. It's a high-pressure job and you could burn out young.
4. They burn out, refuse to work.
5. There were signs, however, that she might burn out.
6. But by the mid-1950s, Lewis seemed to burn out.
7. Eventually Hurley began to burn out.
8. Too often over-involved people burn out without realizing it and end up damaging their cause and themselves.
9. Moreover, the intensity of a campaign may burn out those most involved in it.
10. But with a weak dollar, it will quickly burn out in faster core inflation.
11. My eyes - my eyes weren't supposed to burn out.
12. Rather burn out than rust out.
13. Any electric light bulb will eventually burn out.
14. We'll burn out the rats in the hole.
15. Violent fires soon burn out.
16. If not[sentencedict.com], even China's fire could burn out.
17. Let the invisible flame burn out cool.
18. It can get monotonous, and you can burn out quick.
19. The small fire can safely be left to Burn out.
20. Transformer cannot operate on direct current, which would burn out the wire in the transformer.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The candles on the burner table didn't burn out after a whole night.
22. At this rate you will burn out before you're 30.
23. The rocket will Burn out of fuel in three days.
24. Folly fanned her anger like a flame, trying desperately to burn out the suspicions that crowded into her mind.
25. If a new unit was plugged in, it would probably burn out at once.
26. The effect of caking property is ignored commonly in existence indexes on ignition and burn out.
27. The electrical power grid is particularly vulnerable to these extra currents, which can infiltrate high-voltage transmission lines, causing transformers to overheat and possibly burn out.
28. I don't have the passion and so remember, its better to burn out than to away.
29. If you don't slow down and take a break, you'll burn out very quickly.
30. I would rather be ashes than dust: I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
More similar words: turn out, turn on, turn off, turn over, burn up, burning, born of, governor, run out, bury, enough, suburb, burst, run out of, heinous, bureau, announce, burst in, suburban, indigenous, burst into, announcement, turn, journal, turn up, turn in, turn to, return, in turn, turn away.