Random good picture Not show
1. Brayer a maker or seller of pestles.
2. Use brayer to spread ink on wood block.
3. Practicing brayer techniques for relief printmaking will ensure even coverage of ink on the wood block.
4. Brayer: Small hand roller for applying ink to type when proofing.
5. The research result to be published on "The Lancet" is conducted and led by researcher Brayer of the Oxford-based "British Cancer Research Institution".
More similar words: prayer, sprayer, betrayer, prayerful, prayer mat, prayer meeting, mayer, payer, bayer, layer, player, stayer, slayer, naysayer, layered, bilayer, frayed, layering, cd player, taxpayer, tax payer, arrayed, germ layer, ballplayer, ozone layer, layer cake, soothsayer, ratepayer, moray eel, multilayer.