Random good picture Not show
1. Bradford made an obscene gesture .
2. The Independent Labour Party was founded in Bradford on January 13, 1893.
3. Just follow the signs to Bradford - it's very straightforward.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Bradford, where Bren comes from, has a lot of good curry restaurants.
5. Bradford is near Leeds.
6. Who's the MP for Bradford?
7. A Bradford Museums Service travelling exhibition.
8. All three live in a Bradford housing scheme in Middlesbrough.
9. However, each social group in Bradford uses the zero variant more than the corresponding group in Norwich.
10. Sarah Bradford is right to spend two-thirds of her quiet, lucid biography on the years before the assassination.
11. Neither Bradford nor Birmingham regrets entering the tourist trade - the industry waits with bated breath to see how Swindon fares.
12. A chemist, estate agent and travel agent in Bradford were attacked with petrol bombs and three Hindu temples set on fire.
13. Three penalties by Hobbs kept Bradford firmly in contention and another soon after the interval levelled the scores at 8-8.
14. I went through to Shelley's office for the Bradford phone directory and looked it up.
15. Now Labour-controlled Bradford council has supported outline building proposals(sentencedict.com), leaving the Widdups little option but to go.
16. The report is based on a study by Bradford Business Link.
17. Ramzan has telephoned newspapers in Bradford and Blackburn protesting his innocence.
18. Bradford Mustad Viking Jack Ferguson was next with four bream for 10-13-0 on maggot feeder, again fished well out.
19. I spent a lot of time in the early Eighties travelling between London and Bradford.
20. In 1985 more than 50 people died in a fire at Bradford City Football Club.
21. United could have made it an even more painful experience for Bradford manager Paul Jewell.
22. The rest is to cover the costs of moving to the ￡46m centralised home shopping warehouse at Listerhills, Bradford.
23. That college provides an excellent education to many pupils in Bradford.
24. Many internal and international flights can also be made into Manchester Airport, located 57 miles south-west of Bradford.
25. In 1890 she was elected to the school board at Bradford and the West Riding education committee.
26. Duffy, 43, escaped from prison officers in May after he was taken to visit his sister in Bradford.
27. If all TECs are as helpful and supportive as Bradford, then long may they flourish.
28. For the rest of the journey Maria prattled on about Bradford, but Ruth did not hear a word.
29. The actors have been booked for an extended run at Bradford Royal Infirmary by the local hospital trust.
30. It all came to light when I travelled from Bradford to London to take part in a television programme about multiculturalism.
More similar words: william bradford, head for, plead for, salad fork, have a good head for, word for word, word form, gerald ford, brad, take my word for it, brady, abrade, bradley, labrador, abrading, bradykinin, bradycardia, bradykinesia, brachioradialis, word order, gadfly, headful, bad faith, dreadful, abracadabra, steadfast, headfirst, head first, breadfruit, in bad faith.