Random good picture Not show
1. The country's president will offer delegates his blueprint for the country's future.
2. The government does not have a blueprint for reform.
3. All the machine parts on a blueprint must answer each other.
4. The offspring contain a mixture of the genetic blueprint of each parent.
5. The charter should serve as a blueprint for cooperation.
6. DNA carries the genetic blueprint which tells any organism how to build itself.
7. all our plans were still in the blueprint stage,(sentencedict.com) our competitors got the jump on us by announcing their new model.
8. While all our plans were still in the blueprint stage, our competitors had the jump on us by announcing their new model.
9. It is unlikely that their blueprint for economic reform will be put into action.
10. By changing the tomato's genetic blueprint , scientists can alter the rate at which it ripens.
11. The report is being heralded as a blueprint for the future of transport.
12. The documents contain a blueprint for a nuclear device.
13. While all our plans were still in the blueprint stage, our competitors got the jump on us by announcing their new model ...
14. Plans have reached the blueprint stage.
15. De Gaulle had already had arguments with the other five over his 1961 blueprint for political union.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
16. Somewhere mixed in with the preliminary blueprints for the new downtown Houston arena are plans for the Rockets to be like this.
17. They also give messages and instructions; they offer blueprints and ideals; they issue warnings and prohibitions.
18. Both principles must, of course, coexist, and there is no blueprint for dealing with the conflicts when they arise.
19. This radical and sweeping blueprint for Britain's peacetime civil aviation industry was considered by the War Cabinet on 25 February 1943.
20. Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. Napoleon Hill
21. He was an expert in blueprinting and building car engines.
22. Without blueprinting online sale and improvement can be an colossal consume of either period and money.
23. By offering a common blueprinting language, UML relieves developers of the proprietary ties that are so common in this industry.
24. It analyzed characteristic of the computer base map commonly used in the present and introduced the prospect of blueprinting paper in our country.
25. From the tracing a Van Dyke could be made, which has transparent lines and a black background. Blueprinting from this, we got blue lines on white.
26. It advised in details of improving the quality of blueprinting paper to adapt current situation.
27. The ancient dyeing can be divided in three: batik ( wax dyeing ), Tie - dye and board painting ( blueprinting ).
More similar words: blue print, blueprint, printing, imprinting, fingerprinting, printing ink, colour printing, printing company, block printing, printing press, offset printing, blue point, relief printing, printing machine, printing quality, genetic fingerprinting, reprint, accounting principle, accounting principles, fine print, voiceprint, preprinted, teleprinter, issue price, unstinting, unstintingly, stinting, tinting, finger-pointing, generally accepted accounting principles.