Random good picture Not show
1. The coup disposed of the dictator bloodlessly.
2. The country which had bloodlessly freed itself of communist ideology and had ended the cold war was experiencing a collective inferiority complex.
3. This war had to be fought fast and relatively bloodlessly.
4. Soon after the year began, Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, who had ruled Tunisia since 1987, and Hosni Mubarak, ruler of Egypt since 1981, were rapidly—and almost bloodlessly—forced out of power.
5. This puppet theater is less the morning of democracy than a propaganda tool in the villages and a method to renew the cadres at the top or to get rid of your political enemies, bloodlessly .
More similar words: bloodless, bloodless revolution, bloodletting, endlessly, heedlessly, mindlessly, wordlessly, needlessly, boundlessly, soundlessly, blood line, bloodline, bloodlust, oodles, godlessness, godless, uselessly, lawlessly, artlessly, aimlessly, carelessly, tactlessly, flawlessly, listlessly, recklessly, spotlessly, restlessly, tunelessly, tirelessly, hopelessly.