Similar words: blackmail, magical, black, black out, black list, in the black, black sheep, black and blue. Meaning: n. the belief in magical spells that harness occult forces or evil spirits to produce unnatural effects in the world.
Random good picture Not show
1. People say of her that she uses black magic.
2. People found guilty of practising black magic were hanged.
3. He was also alleged to have conducted black magic ceremonies.
4. The poly now teaches black magic?
5. Plus, that old black magic.
6. Tracy Barrett, 20, stabbed black magic follower Ian Clark, 59, several times with six steak knives.
7. Mystery, danger, and black magic combine in this gothic tale set in the early nineteenth century.
8. They were odd, these charts, and more like black magic than business.
9. So he put the black magic in a can - and Guinness recently sold its 100 millionth tin.
10. Witches usually practice black magic.
11. Black magic harms people, but white magic helps them.
12. Stimulative monetary policy is not black magic.
13. Learn black magic and play for your life!
14. The Kirghiz are nominally Muslim, but superstition and black magic, especially worship of the snake god, control many.
15. Some people divide magic into black magic and white magic.
16. It seems that some people still believe in sorcery and black magic.
17. So all concert-goers can sit back and enjoy plenty of Black magic this weekend.
18. She's dating a really weird guy who's into witchcraft and black magic.
19. If Ann ever comes to power you could be fined a ton just for owning a copy of Black Magic Woman.
20. It is the students who refer to it as the black magic course.
21. She was reading a mail-order catalogue, and had an open half-pound box of Black Magic chocolates beside her.http://Sentencedict.com
22. During this bleak phase of its history the cat became firmly linked in the popular mind with witches and black magic.
23. Now all they have to worry about is hexes, black magic, devil worship, voodoo curses and the occult.
24. " Wonderful, Peter, " Holl is kept on saying, as we listened to test, " It's black magic. "
25. She didn't seem to he bollixed with superstitions and he was feeding her Shellinger Black Magic.
26. This saw hundreds of women persecuted and sometimes executed, for alleged involvement in black magic.
27. Renee has a strange family history, besides the fact that her parents were Jehovah's Witnesses, her great grandmother was a black witch and dabbled in black magic.
28. Seduction continues to appear to all orthodoxies as malefice and artifice, a black magic for the deviation of all truths, an exaltation of the malicious use of signs, a conspiracy of signs.
29. Not long afterward, the Rolling Stones produced an album entitled "At Their Satanic Majesties Request;" their involvement with black magic and Satanism during this period has been documented.
30. Ahriman uses a corpse as a media of the black magic. The explosion of the corpse will cause enormous damage and will infect the target with disease.
More similar words: blackmail, magical, black, black out, black list, in the black, black sheep, black and blue, black and white, blackcurrant, tragic, imagine, imaginary, magistrate, imagination, unimaginable, lack, imaginatively, for lack of, magazine rack, lackluster, lacklustre, backpack, junk mail, workmanship, agile, blast, blaze, blank, blase.