Random good picture Not show
1. Take a written constitution and a Bill of Rights.
2. The Bill of Rights nourishes our freedom.
3. Above all, the meeting hammered out a bill of rights for women.
4. Likewise, on a bill of rights, being against Hattersley was, in some quarters, almost an end in itself.
5. A free-speech amendment to a bill of rights has had a certain success that might be emulated.
6. The plans include changing the bill of rights, restoring police power to ban protests and restricting foreign funding of local groups.
7. On the substance of a Bill of Rights: yours goes further than traditional notions.
8. So the concept of a Bill of Rights was not imposed on a parliamentary authority already based on universal suffrage.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Today, we would reject a proposed Bill of Rights out of hand.
10. One survey found that if the Bill of Rights were on the ballot today, most people would vote against it.
11. Adopt a written constitution, of which the Bill of Rights will form the centrepiece.
12. One of the most frequent criticisms of a bill of rights is the power of interpretation it would afford to the judiciary.
13. Madison opposed the inclusion of a Bill of Rights in the Constitution.
14. We have a Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities. Bill Maher
15. The repeal of sections of the Bill of Rights has been under discussion since October 1995.
16. At least a bill of rights would provide standards - laid down by parliament - against which our judiciary would have to operate.
17. The Bill of Rights safeguards our individual liberties.
18. The credit card "consumer bill of rights," as supporters describe it, must go to the U.S. House of Representatives for a vote before reaching the president.
19. We support the call for the enactment of a Bill of Rights.
20. New York City announced a 10-point policy patterned on the federal bill of rights for taxpayers.
21. It was argued that the civil and political status and rights of the citizen must be enshrined in a bill of rights.
22. It decided Wednesday not to include anything in the bill of rights unless there were unanimous agreement.
23. More positive was confirmation that draft legislation for a Bill of Rights should be ready by July 1990.
24. Despite its nonbinding nature, expectations were high that the bill of rights would have a strong political and social impact.
25. I am disappointed the policy review has adopted such a negative attitude both to a Bill of Rights and electoral reform.
26. Patten read aloud their past comments lauding the now-endangered Bill of Rights.
27. This is the broader definition of liberty that motivated the Homestead Act, the Social Security Act, and the G.I. Bill of Rights.
28. I have never encountered such blatant disregard for the Bill of Rights.
29. When the federal courts expanded the reach of the Bill of Rights to apply to the states as well, they also applied the exclusionary rule to state police and trial courts.
30. Nationalist leader Ronald Ngala told the conference that "the best form of safeguard for all races in Kenya was a Bill of Rights enforced by an independent judiciary."
More similar words: civil rights, frightened, kill off, right, all right, right away, right wing, highlight, frigid, all of, call off, all of a, sell off, pull off, smell of, refrigerator, bill, be full of, billion, all of a sudden, pillow, fill out, light, fight, might, night, eighth, slight, eighty, flight.