Random good picture Not show
1. They sailed through the Bay of Biscay.
2. A city of southwest France on the Bay of Biscay near the Spanish border. It is a fashionable resort. Population, 26, 598.
3. France is located in Western Europe, bordering the Bay of Biscay and English Channel, between Belgium and Spain, southeast of the UK; and bordering the Mediterranean Sea, between Italy and Spain.
4. A city of western France on the Bay of Biscay southwest of Tours. It was a Huguenot stronghold in the16th century. Population, 75, 840.
5. A city of southwest France on the Bay of Biscay near the Spanish border. It is a fashionable resort.
6. A town of southwest France near the Bay of Biscay and the Spanish border. French, Spanish, and Basque are all spoken here. Population, 41, 381.
7. The Bay of Biscay can be very rough at times.
8. Its prosperous port in the Bay of Biscay, from where numerous different products from Castile and Navarra were shipped to other European ports, represented a coveted prize for conquerors.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Russian maritime Web site Sovfrakht said the ship's tracking system had sent signals on Saturday from the Bay of Biscay, about 2, 000 miles north of Cape Verde.
10. Spain is bound to the east by Mediterranean Sea (containing the Balearic Islands), to the north by the Bay of Biscay and to its west by the Atlantic Ocean.
11. For centuries, bold Basque sailors have ventured out on the seas that crash on their homeland in the Bay of Biscay.
12. An estuary of southwest France formed by the Garonne and Dordogne rivers and opening into the Bay of Biscay.
13. Bevan's parents had emigrated to Australia in 1848, but were killed in a shipwreck in the Bay of Biscay in 1866.
14. Spain is located in the south of the Iberian Peninsula in Europe, North endangered Bay of Biscay, south across the Strait of Gibraltar, the strategic position is very important.
15. In the early morning of 23 January 2009, the most powerful hurricane-force storm to hit France in a decade came howling in from the Bay of Biscay.
16. A river of France rising in the foothills of the Massif Central and flowing about 354 km (220 mi) westward to the Bay of Biscay.
17. To increase the terrifying effect , Bert rattled the tea tray and played The Bay of Biscay.
18. Thus Britain, France, Ireland and Spain have jointly made a claim in the Celtic sea and the Bay of Biscay.
19. The study found that better controls are still needed in the North Sea, the Baltic Sea and the Bay of Biscay between France and Spain.
20. The Pyrenees Mountains, extending along the Franco-Spanish frontier from the Mediterranean to the Bay of Biscay, forms the other mountain boundary of France.
21. This new device made a great difference in the Bay of Biscay, the one area where all U- boats had to cross in order to get to their French bases.
22. Slabs of sediment puncture the fog at Barrika, a Spanish town on the Bay of Biscay.
More similar words: bay of bengal, bay of naples, year of birth, place of birth, bayou, department of biology, bayonet, lay-off, day off, payoff, pay off, layoff, lay off, play off, play-off, stay off, playoff, by way of, a day off, in the way of, way of life, in the pay of, day of rest, biscuit, ray of light, take a day off, playoff game, there is no way of, hibiscus, day of the week.