Random good picture Not show
1. Banjul, Ivanovo, Naples and Timbuktu are also on the list.
2. On a day trip to the wetlands that divide Serrekunda from the Gambian capital, Banjul, we watched pelicans fishing and women in traditional canoes plucking oysters from the mangroves.
3. Tens of thousands of people crammed onto Gambia's tiny island capital Banjul on Saturday as Jammeh threw a massive beach party to celebrate his re-election for a third term.
4. Following the revision of the index a selection of cities from this region has been added, including Doha in Qatar (110), Rabat in Morocco (112), Banjul in Gambia (164) and Abuja in Nigeria (205).
5. Our car passed Arch 22 – a 115ft-high monument to the coup of July 22 1994 – announcing our arrival in Banjul.
6. A river of western Africa flowing about , 2' km (700 mi) from northern Guinea through southeast Senegal and Gambia to the Atlantic Ocean at Banjul.
7. To reward his honesty I let him drive me to Banjul later that week.
8. The professional services industry, in good faith for the vast number of visitors Chengdu friends to provide special fares to Banjul.
9. Last month the UN Resident Coordinator in the Gambian capital Banjul, Fadzai Gwaradzimba, was expelled from the country after she criticised the president's claims.
More similar words: san juan, banjo, kanji, ganja, Jul, Jul., san jose, nanjing, tianjin, july, Julia, julep, Julie, july 4, julian, Juliet, mid-july, kilimanjaro, julienne, every man jack, mint julep, jules verne, fourth of july, julius caesar, mount kilimanjaro, julian calendar, jean-jacques rousseau, injun, unjust, injure.