Random good picture Not show
2) I have very little patience for bad business practices, flaky software and technology for technology's sake.
3) My word, it's a bad business and no mistake.
4) This is bad business, but perhaps it is not without remedy.
5) Feedback is a bad word, and it's a bad business.
6) Bad business has upset him emotionally.
7) A bad business this , madame,[http://sentencedict.com/bad business.html] of Gaspard's execution.
8) That sounds like bad business. But everyone should pursue what he believes is his worth.
9) He was fouled up with bad business decisions.
10) Now there's a bad business, Pug.
11) Then on the last night I made my big mistake, and hit that bad business I told you about.
12) Please show some respect to us faithful readers, as this is surely a perfect example of bad business practice!
13) But while an incident like that made for a good story, it was bad business.
14) The company needs to let go of employees to recover losses from bad business decisions.
15) If the water pollution becomes any worse, it'll be a bad business for the fishermen.
16) I think we should cold-shoulder the entire idea proposed by the Sunrise Company since their bad business practices might damage our company's image and reputation.
17) Did you hear about the thefts from the storeroom? It's a bad business, and everybody is suspect.
More similar words: business, do business, on business, business day, business law, big business, business man, business tax, show business, businessman, merchandising business, business hours, business game, business deal, business suit, business loan, businesslike, business card, out of business, agribusiness, mean business, small business, business trust, business lunch, businesswoman, businessperson, business cycle, business agent, business letter, business entity.