Random good picture Not show
1. A Astilbes are hardy herbaceous perennials which prefer a deep, moist, loamy soil.
2. Results The characteristic spots of Astilbe chinensis were identified by TLC.
3. Our country abounds the astilbe and the farther research and exploitation about them is very meaningful.
4. Methods Astilbe chinensis in Yushangling Capsule were identified by TLC.
5. Any of various chiefly eastern Asian perennial herbs of the genus Astilbe, having compound basal leaves and showy panicles of tiny colorful flowers.
6. Basket of Delilah Rose, Pink Bouvardia, Achillea, Hydrangea, Veronica, Astilbe, Small Pittosporum, Salal.
7. OBJECTIVE To study the identification and determination of Bergeninum in Chinese astilbe rhizome.
8. Objective : To isolate and determine the chemical constituents from Astilbe chinensis.
More similar words: stilbene, hastily, hilbert, gilbert, filbert, castile, nastily, tastily, bilberry, castilla, pastille, bastille, castilian, oil-bearing, bastille day, be at a standstill, come to a standstill, tilbury, help a lame dog over a stile, still, stile, stilt, stili, pistil, stilly, distil, instil, hostile, stilted, lustily.