Random good picture Not show
1. Ultimately, their ideas amount to the same thing.
2. And literature will amount to the same thing: all writers are copycats.
3. Charges often amount to the same thing.
4. These three assumptions, however, all amount to the same thing in the sense that they all stand and fall together, any one of them logically involving the other two.
5. Behind the scenes, properties and descriptors amount to the same thing, but the syntax of defining them is rather different.
6. Boiled down, these two formulations amount to the same thing: As something gets cheaper, we consume more of it.
7. When electrical currents flow they produce magnetic fields and so it is possible that these two therapies amount to the same thing.
8. Since it formed a halo over the puck, did that amount to the same thing?
9. For it is now apparent that the Bush administration's privatization proposal will amount to the same thing: borrow trillions, put the money in the stock market and hope.
More similar words: come to the same thing, amount to, at the same time, gross amount, by the same token, count for nothing, total amount, cut from the same cloth, something, the same as, all the same, among other things, next to nothing, amount outstanding, something of, or something, come to nothing, in the same way, much the same, one and the same, just the same, something like, something else, in the same boat, nothing more than, quite something, start something, get something done, amount, make something of.