Random good picture Not show
1. Vanadium mainly combines with aluminosilicate and iron-manganese oxides.
2. Since silicate melts and aluminosilicate melts are the main components of naturalmagma, the study of their structure is very important to exploring the properties ofmagma and the igneous processes.
3. Alumina or aluminosilicate fibers reinforced Al Si alloy matrix composite have more excellent synthetical properties at elevated temperature than the matrix alloys.
4. Alkali - free aluminosilicate glass is a kind of special glass used in many fields.
5. A method of producing lithium aluminosilicate (LAS) ceramics, which uses a mixing powder of lithium carbonate, aluminum oxide, and silicon oxide as a raw material powder.
6. The interaction mechanism between aluminosilicate minerals and alkyl-guanidine was revealed based on collector structure and surface charge of minerals.
7. Effects of heat treatment on microstructure of aluminosilicate short fiber reinforced ZL108 composites prepared by squeezing casting have been observed.
8. Metakaolin is a aluminosilicate mineral admixture with strong volcanic activity. After mixing into concrete , it can play a better effect to improve the durability of concrete.
9. Bismuth-doped barium aluminosilicate glasses were prepared at various melting temperatures.
10. Using aluminosilicate trade waste as a raw material, the experimental research on single surface modification and compounded surface modification of surfactant and coupling agent was performed.
11. The floatability of pyrophyllite is best among three aluminosilicate minerals by using 1228 as the collector.
12. The scanning electron photomicrograph of aluminosilicate particle shows that the pyrophyllite particles take the shape of thin slice, but illite and kaolinite are particles with irregular appearance.
13. But Apple has expressed delight with the so-called aluminosilicate glass it uses -- though the Cupertino, California, company didn't immediately respond to a request for comment for this story.
14. This experiment mainly studied about the influence of sodium chloride to the viscosity of sodium aluminosilicate solution.
15. The company is producing kinds of bicycle handle, stand pipe, baby carrier aluminosilicate cover board and other products. The quality reach JIS standard of Japan and industrial standard of German.
16. Zeolite is the general term for zeolite-type minerals. Being rack-shaped, it is a water-containing alkali or a type of alkali soil with metallic aluminosilicate mineral.
17. The UCLA scientists start with a field of tiny nanowires. Then they deposited layers of nano-sized lithium aluminosilicate to those nanowires, creating a three-dimensional structure.
18. In the process of the alkali activates fly ash to produce the cementitious materials, the aluminosilicate gel plays a cementitious role, it is produced during the course of alkali reacts with fly ash.
19. Mineral polymer material is a new type inorganic non-metallic material that taking aluminosilicate mineral or industrial solid wastes as main raw material.
20. The sol-gel approach has advantages in forming high uniformity and high concentration erbium-doped aluminosilicate glass optical waveguide.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
21. It is also necessary to have the knowledges of reservoir mineralogy and the reaction kinetics of HF and aluminosilicate for the optimization of HF acidizing treatment.
22. In addition to a variety of acupuncture blanket corresponding bulk aluminosilicate fiber cotton varieties of the same excellent performance, but also has an excellent tensile strength.
More similar words: luminosity, fluosilicate, borosilicate, silicate, aluminous, metasilicate, sodium silicate, aluminate, aluminum industry, aluminum ingot, silicification, alumina, luminol, aluminum, luminous, duralumin, aluminium, leguminosae, voluminous, intraluminal, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy, luminous flux, aluminum metal, aluminium foil, aluminum oxide, aluminium alloy, illuminometer, aluminium oxide, verminosis.