Random good picture Not show
1. With non-distortion acryl optical lens.
2. Sell christmas balls ester eggs and all kind acryl.
3. Corundum, acryl and natural materials such as wood, stone, rubber, leather can all be cut by using CO.
4. It produces 1 acryl - lic acid resin, modified resin[sentencedict.com], and polyurethane modified alkyd resin etc.
5. If you change this acryl from Taiwan for that homemade one, it will be less expensive.
6. The acryl bottle opener, the refrigerator stick, the cup mat etc. product.
7. Front door is acryl or aluminum pressing hole, the back door is combined by aluminum and ventilation steel plate, it is portable and safe.
8. The cells are made from thick acryl panels covered with graphic patterns produced by a selection of young graphic designers from Japan.
9. Machine has Acryl see - through cover and is contained in a sound reduction room.
10. Fabrics, leather, paper. bamboo ware, acryl, glass, thin film and canvas, etc.
11. The school encourages its students to do the acryl distilling experiments by themselves.
12. Having super thin high-transparence toughened glass layer or acryl protective layer on the surface of LCD panel for protection.
13. Range of applying materials: glazed brick , marble, Wooden panel, acryl, glass, all kinds of metal, Weaving face fabric, paper, plastic products etc.
14. "In 1986, I was a 14-year-old boy, I was dreaming that when I will be an adult, I want to drive around the world, " he told Acryl Wallpaper .
15. In this paper, the emulsion of polyacrylamide was synthesized in the polyglycol solutions, acryl amide and sodium acrylic acid was used as the monomers.
16. Used in all kinds of high-grade of paints, especially in acryl lacquers, acryl plastic and high-grade leather.
17. Objective A 24-hours recall study was performed to get the acryl amide intake in the Beijing diet.
18. High water-absorbent resin has been prepared using the useless acrylic fibres alkaline hydrolysis under the normal pressure, using the N-hydroxymethyl propylene acryl amine as the crosslinked agent.
19. It is shown that the best crosslinking reaction technological condition is: the molar ratio for the N-hydroxymethyl propylene acryl amine and the acrylonitrile monomer is 0.
20. In this paper, the emulsion of polyacrylamide(HPAM) was synthesized in the polyglycol solutions(PEG), acryl amide(AM) and sodium acrylic acid(SAA) was used as the monomers.
21. The materials used are: all kinds of beads, crystal, agate, glass, pearls, cat's eye, gem, jade, acryl, resin, metal, and so on.
22. Mainly work in the field as Wood, Ceramic, Fabric, Ox bone, Leather, Metal, Resin, Acryl, Natural Stone, and all kind of quality material.
More similar words: acrylic, acrylate, acrylics, acrylamide, acrylic paint, acrylic fiber, acrylonitrile, polyacrylamide, give a cry, utter a cry, dacryocyst, dacryocystitis, beryl, wryly, dryly, dry land, maryland, glyceryl, sulfuryl, fairyland, terylene, benadryl, amaryllis, storyline, usury laws, very light, every last, beryllium, memory loss, victory lap.