Random good picture Not show
1. He hedged a piece of land in.
2. Write it down on a piece of paper.
3. He was choking on a piece of toast.
4. I'll give him a piece of my mind.
5. It was a piece of cake.
6. I cut myself on a piece of broken glass.
7. Let me give you a piece of advice.
8. He demarcated a piece of property.
9. Finish the meal with a piece of fresh fruit.
10. Use a piece of gauze to cleanse the cut.
11. I had a piece of toast for breakfast.
12. He buttered a piece of bread for himself.
13. She sliced off a piece of sausage.
14. She cut her finger on a piece of glass.
15. Use a piece of old rag.
16. He choked on a piece of bread.
17. Once I've done that, it's a piece of cake.
18. He broke off a piece of chocolate.
19. She impaled a piece of meat on her fork.
20. What a piece of luck!
21. I'd like a piece of chocolate.
22. He stabbed a piece of beef from the plate.
23. A piece of glass was embedded in her hand.
24. Do you want a piece of candy?
25. Would you like a piece of/a slice of/some cake.
26. He crushed a piece of chalk to powder.
27. I had a piece of grit in my eye.
28. I've got a piece of grit in my eye.
29. He took a piece of the cake.
30. The teacher wrote on the blackboard with a piece of chalk.
More similar words: piece, go to pieces, piece together, balance of, in place of, in advance of, take notice of, take the place of, pie, CEO, rapid, capita, therapist, rapidly, capital, recipient, decent, recent, receive, receiver, recently, recession, deceptive, reception, unprecedented, come off, come of, care of, free of, take off.