Random good picture Not show
1. A body of evidence emerged suggesting that smoking tobacco caused serious diseases.
2. You have a body of knowledge.
3. A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody. Thomas Paine
4. The kinetic energy lost by a body of mass m rising through the same distance is remarkably similar:.
5. Boniface expresses a body of tradition violently hostile to the king.
6. To see a black smoke is to see a body of ore actually being formed.
7. One such regulation prohibited a body of troops on the march from occupying the whole street.
8. This blown vessel has a body of translucent cobalt blue glass, with a casing of opaque white glass.
9. The supreme leader is appointed by a body of experts who are elected by the people.
10. A hypothesis should be related to a body of theory.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. But there is a body of opinion that programme evaluation can be executed without the laying down of programme aims and objectives.
12. A body of soldiers in sports kit marched past at a slow, rhythmic pace, singing loudly.
13. A body of water controlled by a barrier.
14. An ocean is a body of water.
15. To cross ( a body of water ) by a ferry.
16. But must be a body of son, otherwise double ly decrepitude.
17. A lake is a body of water surrounded by land.
18. Figure 7 - 12 shows a body of mass m on a level surface.
19. Not surprisingly, he had a body of friends as big as nearby Lake Erie.
20. This African-themed exhibit with African huts and a body of water, houses endangered birds like the Shoebill, the African Crowned Crane, the Saddle- Billed Stork and more.
21. Pollution shortens considerably the life expectancy of a body of water.
22. Foreseeing the need to elect his successor when the time came, Omar designated a body of electors charged with the task.
23. Dispersion: This is the ability of a detergent to break up a body of dirt into fine particles.
24. The most prevalent view was that physical science consisted of a body of hard, certain and fundamental knowledge.
25. If we look to laws external to the family we can begin to develop a body of substantive analyses guided by theory.
26. Once more the tinsmith came to my help and made me a body of tin, fastening my tin arms and legs and head to it, by means of joints, so that I could move around as well as ever.
27. The term ontology is sometimes used to refer to a body of knowledge describing some domain (see below), typically a common sense knowledge domain, using a representational vocabulary.
28. The Society of Friends (in full, Religious Society of Friends), is the designation of a body of Christians more commonly known as Quakers.
29. The CFA Program is an educational program that tests your mastery of a body of knowledge through a series of exams.
30. According to psycholinguistics, a schema is a structure in semantic memory that specifies the general or expected arrangement of a body of information.
More similar words: body, mind you, bloody, custody, lay off, buy off, pay off, playoff, by way of, carry off, in the way of, a variety of, in memory of, about, at the mercy of, labor, get about, go about, come about, know about, care about, set about, above all, forget about, just about, abound in, abortion, elaborate, bring about, laboratory.