Random good picture Not show
1. NII STALI JSC is the leading Russian institution in development, manufacturing and selling of protection means.
2. Traffic noise in this housing estate was assessed using Noise Impact Index (NII).
3. Japan Union Catalogue sponsored by NII as well as Interlibrary Loan in Japan were introduced.
4. The research indicates that NII level in sensitivity area, say Shilong, has been reduced after GSL open,[sentencedict.com] the reduction in high noise level area in day and night is 22 6% and 23 2% res...
5. Ayi Nii Aryee, an 18-year-old football player, has been stuck in Clark airport, a former U.
6. The work also involves assisting OASD/NII in the design, integration and deployment of command and control capabilities to carry out a broad range of critical missions, CACI said.
7. This article gives us a systematic analysis between NII(National Information Infrastructure) and the library.
8. With the rapid development of NII based on the Internet, information technology hasbeen walked into every aspect in our life.
9. The director of Ghana's Development Policy Institute, Nii Moi Thompson, agrees, saying the effects of the global crisis on Africa are likely to be indirect.
10. The high speed information network is an important infrastructure of information society, A new upsurge in the construction of National Information Infrastructure(NII ) is in the making.
11. The research indicates that NII level in sensitivity area, say Shilong, has been reduced after GSL open, the reduction in high noise level area in day and night is 22 6% and 23 2% respectively.
12. Just ahead lay the outlying volcanic islands of To Shima and Nii Shima, and the wind carried us slantwise between them.
13. It also discusses the changes of the library under NII demand. For this reason, some problems must be solved and some countermeasures must be made in domestic libraries at present.
14. In the experiment, with pretreated starch containing wastewater as carbon source, using the NII 4 to product flocculant, the inoculum can remove 85% or more SS containing in water samples.
15. Such stocks include natural-gas company Encana, food producer Bunge and Virginia-based NII Holdings, which provides wireless services in South America.
16. This paper points out this trend, analyses several characteristics of the upsurge in the construction of NII.
17. This paper describes the background, condition and possibility of constructing the NII.