Random good picture Not show
1. He has been hotelling in Europe.
2. The paper analyzes an extended Hotelling model with network externalities, and carries out the research on the impacts that network externalities put on competition tactics of companies.
3. The paper analyzes a two-stage extended Hotelling model with network externalities, and carries out the research on the impacts that network externalities put on competition tactics of companies.
4. This article discusses the economic meaning of Hotelling theorem, the causes of its failures, and its great significance of managing sustainable utilization of resource.
5. According to the model of Hotelling which ascertain the most preferential exploiting of petroleum resource, the marketplace is the most effective mechanism to deploy petroleum resource.
6. Based on a three-stage Hotelling model, we study the evolutionary stable problem of price strategies in duopolistic retailing market.
7. The spatial competition has made much progress since the Hotelling model was published in 1929.
8. For many years[sentencedict.com/Hotelling.html], a lot of discussions and corrections about Hotelling model have made strategic location theory to be completely theoretic system.
9. At Columbia, he studied under the famed statistician Harold Hotelling.
10. Training set was used for training networks and test set for testing networks. The result shows that the F value of Hotelling T2 test for RSS might overtop its border, but that for MSSS does not.
More similar words: there is no telling, telling, tellingly, foretelling, storytelling, fortune-telling, fortune telling, to tell lies, vitelline, tortellini, shelling, selling, gelling, jelling, belling, yelling, quelling, fingerspelling, finger spelling, hotel, smelling, swelling, fuelling, spelling, dwelling, repelling, panelling, ravelling, towelling, impelling.