Random good picture Not show
1. Electricity in Britain is 240 volts, AC.
2. That footballer has been transferred to AC Milan.
3. In 1951 AC went public, having achieved an average annual profit of more than ￡50,000.
4. The chord AC subtends the arc ABC. The side XZ subtends the angle XYZ.
5. I support International Milan while my son supports AC Milan.
6. Rich Italian clubs such as AC Milan cannot simply skim off all of Europe's stars.
7. In 1984 the long link between AC Cars and the Hurlock family was severed.
8. The results are astonishing-more than twice the average A-C pass rate for the school.
9. AC Milan scored a record number of goals this season.
10. AC Transit recently acquired 70 new buses equipped with wheelchair lifts.
11. Conclusion:The Acesodyne Plaster has efficacy on ac...
12. Low Voltage AC system operating voltages from 120 to 600 VAC.
13. Medium Voltage AC system operating voltages from 601 to 15000 VAC.
14. HL-relay. Space saving power relay. 1 form C. Nominal switching capacity 15A 125V AC[sentencedict.com],[sentence dictionary] 10 A 250 V AC. Top mounting. Coil voltage 240 V AC.
15. Combat Precognition . You gain a + 1 insight bonus to AC.
16. These include a floor plan and building materials that maximize natural cooling in the building, which mean that they will forgo any traditional AC.
17. In the thesis, three kinds of homemade ACs were compared with Calgon AC.
18. The high value of the enhancement factor does not certainly ac.
19. The angle is contained by the lines AB and AC.
20. Baggage from flight AC 123 is on carousel number 4 AC.