Random good picture Not show
1) How does this compare to ADLs and UML?
2) Various communities recommend using Architecture Description Languages (ADLs) or the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for describing architecture.
3) Software architecture description languages(ADLs )have been proposed as modeling notations to support architecture_based development.
4) Objective To explore the rehabilitation effect of nursing interventions on the myodynamia and activities of daily livings(ADLs) of the patients with hemiplegia caused by cerebral infarction.
5) Through analyzing current ADLs,[http://sentencedict.com/ADLS.html] this paper points out their shortcomings and presents an XML based ADL-XBA.
6) Many architectural description languages(ADLS) rely on labelled transition systems(LTS) to model the SA dynamics, and LTS graph could be used as the reference model for deriving the test sequences.
7) Several typical architecture description languages are introduced, and the definition and classification of ADLs are discussed.
8) According to the logistic regression, the important predictors of skin tears were age, mobility limitation, ADLs independence, and abnormal skin presence.
9) The result is a UML-based architectural description language with ready made tool support, so overcoming one of the main barriers to adopting many research-based ADLs (like xADL, Acme or Darwin).
10) The most commonly use form of agreement is the Auckland District Law Society and Real Estate Institute of New Zealand form of agreement (the ADLS Agreement).
11) Research of the software architecture has been emphasized a variety of ADLs and relevant supporting tools.