Random good picture Not show
1. A survey of 57 hospitals by Newchurch, a consultancy, reveals striking improvements.
2. The overall composition of the Senate was Democrats 57 and Republicans 43.
3. So far 57 have taken the test and all have been negative.
4. 57 per cent complained of work overload.
5. The stolen necklace is reported to be worth $57,000.
6. Height: 210 mm. Width: 57 mm. Length: 170 mm.
7. The ship has a crew of 57 exclusive of officers.
8. Shh! Settle down please! Now turn to page 57.
9. Davis won the election with 57% of the vote.
10. Mr Neasom, 57, must have set some kind of record since 1974, when he began reporting Portsmouth matches.
11. This was found unacceptable by 57 percent, quite acceptable by 35 percent and very acceptable by 7 percent.
12. A pensioner will become eligible to pay VAT on any income above ￡57.15 per week.
13. A similar best ever 2.57.68 saw Jonathan Sayer fourth in the 200 backstroke.
14. There are also plans to log 57,500 hectares of ancient forest,(sentencedict .com) containing trees of up to 600 years old.
15. Perot was viewed unfavorably by 57 percent of those surveyed, compared with 17 percent with a favorable impression.
16. Gooch has scored 2124 runs at an average of 50.57, whereas Gower has made 2183 runs at 50.76.
17. In the overall survey, 57 percent said they have an unfavorable opinion of Perot and 29 percent reported a favorable view.
18. Oesophagitis was present in 57.7% of asthmatics with a hiatal hernia compared with only 16.3% of those without hiatal hernia.
19. The state index has risen 0. 57, or 0. 48 percent, since the start of the year.
20. Buckman needs 57 votes to retain the presidency of the company.
21. These are currently available in 57 of our stores and we plan to extend the range further.
22. The pilot and several passengers were held prisoner by the gunmen for 57 hours.
23. The Amateur Softball Association's roster of umpires has declined to 57,000.
24. These refusals coincide with their Chief Executive's early retirement at the age of 57.
25. Eighty unrelated controls, 61 patients with gastric ulcer, and 57 patients with duodenal ulcer were studied.
26. In the present case it is alleged that Pantell S.A. has contravened sections 47, 56 and 57.
27. Of those that fruit in the dry season, 36% are animal-dispersed and 57% wind-dispersed.
28. About four cubic kilometres of ash were ejected, falling out over an area of 57,000 square kilometres.
29. The Bloomberg New York Metro index fell 2. 04, or 1. 57 percent, to 127. 43.
30. He has watched aghast as the Hamas bombing campaign has killed 57 people in nine days.