Random good picture Not show
1. At least her unconsummated marriage and her postpartum depression, functioning almost as symbols, suggest her deep uneasiness with sexuality.
2. Although unconsummated, this relationship was undoubtedly the most satisfactory of his life and resulted in his passionate advocacy of animal rights.
3. Cather's story of unconsummated love in the American wilderness is among her best.
4. Among the foreign diplomats looking on, optimists refer to the squabbling coalition as an "unconsummated marriage".
5. The original reason of their unconsummated military cooperation was the inherent unstability within the socialist alliance.
6. An unconsummated marriage can be annulled.
7. Do you realize the consequences of an unconsummated royal marriage?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. But in this case the marriage remained for ever unconsummated .
9. Objective: To determine and analyze the etiologies and modalities of treatment for unconsummated coitus due to vaginal penetration failure.
10. He also disapproved of all sexual activity as unhealthy. His own marriage remained unconsummated , and he considered masturbation especially harmful, calling it "the silent killer of the night".
11. The defects of the system include: lacking legislative system and specialized authorities, the monotonous operation way, imperfect supervising system and unconsummated related systems.
More similar words: consummated, consummate, consummation, unconsolidated, in summary, summative, summation, conspicuous consumption, uncontaminated, income summary account, consume, consumer, consumed, consuming, consumable, consumption, consumerism, consumptive, consumer goods, time-consuming, consumer credit, consumer market, consumer surplus, consumer spending, unconscious, summand, consumer price index, summary, unconstrained, unconsciously.