Random good picture Not show
1. They have come to recognize the perils of homogeneity; they believe in better performance through an altered internal chemistry.
2. Foreigners are seen to contaminate their precious homogeneity and disturb the peace.
3. At this point we make use of the homogeneity and isotropy of the space.
4. They confirmed there was substantially greater homogeneity of demand within suburbs located near many other communities.
5. But for all the spurious emphasis on homogeneity, there are also moments when everyone becomes a gaijin, an outsider.
6. In particular, homogeneity of description-type and direct conjunction through the connective and produce the most favourable environments for plural production.
7. Homogeneity is also desirable in the meaning of lines and arrows.
8. Stravinsky was never at home with the warm homogeneity of the string quartet.
9. The homogeneity of local politics in the 1950s and early 1960s was the exception rather than the rule.
10. Advanced dispersion technology to guaranty the homogeneity of the whole inner part.
11. Conclusion The genetic homogeneity and the individual identity of Zmu - 1 : DHP strain is higher than DHP strain.
12. The homogeneity and stability ofthe KTP doubler were also checked.
13. There is a remarkable homogeneity between the two companies.
14. Distinct genetic diversity among different strains of homogeneity was found. Zymogram phenotypes could provide reliable genetic marker in identifying near relation.
15. Preparation, homogeneity, stability and certification of reference material of camphor were studied.
16. The genomic DNA PCR indicated that the genetic homogeneity between NIL-PL01 and NIL-APL01 reached 98.6%, which were being used in screening the molecular marker linked to apetalous trait.
17. Meantime it keeps the coefficient of homogeneity of red clover far below the 1.0 level but causes the total nitrogen content of soil to decrease by 0.085%.
18. Suburbs are almost universally middle or upper-middle class; their homogeneity is even more monolithic than urban schools.
19. The important aspect of sample heterogeneity and sampling error is adequately considered and homogeneity constants and nugget effects are discussed.
20. Other churches have endeavoured to build effective congregational structures to express both homogeneity and heterogeneity.
21. In other words[Sentencedict.com], subcultural cleavage has attenuated and cultural homogeneity has extended from structural orientation into policy orientation.
22. The surplus rural labor flowing into the city is an inevitable course for our country moving towards homogeneity economy from the dual economy and realizing the modernization.
23. The closed loop system thus obtained is homogeneous and has negative degree of homogeneity.
24. The content of floxuridine was determined by UV and the homogeneity, stability and its dissolution characters in vitro and in vivo and their correlation were observed.
25. The results of numerical simulation on volume effect of rock material at a group of different homogeneity indexes show that the volume of rock strength results in the heterogeneity of rock material.
26. The constitutional supercooling and internal growth striation in the SNLN crystals have been overcome and the optical homogeneity of the crystals have been improved by employing optimum growth...
27. Through deep procession of hand sorting, water washing or blending the quality of ball clay from Dakouqin mining district is much improved, more homogeneity and stable and the usage becomes wider.http://sentencedict.com
28. This simplification can be referred to as hardware compatibility through software homogeneity.
29. This system is convenient for nucleic acid and protein sequence statistic, property analysis, PCR primer design, alignment and homogeneity analysis.
30. High plasticizing performance with barrier screw. Melting performance and homogeneity optimized by additional compounding section. Long service life thanks to optimal choice of materials.
More similar words: homogeneous, homogenized, homograph, spontaneity, chondrogenesis, generality, neither, neither nor, homophone, homozygous, homosexual, cogent, trichomoniasis, cogency, progeny, nitrogen, pathogen, deity, photogenic, hallucinogen, gene, hydrogen bomb, carcinogenic, generic, genesis, genetic, general, nitrogen fixation, generous, genetics.