Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I enjoy the omnibus edition of Eastenders on Sunday.
2. Omnibus editions of novels tend to be too heavy to be read with comfort.
3. The man on the Clapham omnibus probably knows nothing about Rwanda.
4. What the lorry did for goods, the omnipresent omnibus soon did for passengers.
5. Yet every hotel had its omnibus meet the trains and charged each guest twenty-five cents for a one-way trip.
6. Drawn by three horses abreast Shillibeer's omnibus ran from Paddington to the Bank four times a day each way.
7. That celebrated sage, the man on the Clapham omnibus, would no doubt readily assent to it.
8. Elsewhere the private carriage and the omnibus dominated early suburban traffic.
9. Similar omnibus rates may be used in other trades - groundwork, carpentry and joinery, etc.
10. Forestry science is an omnibus science that comprises by much discipline.
11. Illi mars gravis incubat, qui notus nimis omnibus , ignotus moritur sibi.
12. They take you all over like an omnibus. They give you indigestion.
13. It's an omnibus , sure as fate.
14. This omnibus system project reflects the figure of food company and beneficial result finally.
15. On TV Omnibus and Young People's Concerts , he demystified serious music, making it exciting and fun.
16. The omnibus design product that survey design unit is syncretic of survey, design produces an unit.
17. Omnibus survey is a research carried out for a number of companies of different products.sentencedict .com
18. Disgruntled and defeated omnibus owners and drivers groaned aloud.
19. Exchequer construction is an omnibus systematic project, cover each economic division.
20. Is the industry omnibus what is the blue ribbon?
21. He had never seen an omnibus at any time in the Buchingham Park Road.
22. The omnibus bar of each set is connected with main transformer through its omnibus bar cave.
23. Broad omnibus bills meant that many interest groups would be subject to the law's provisions, with producing and processing units located in every congressional district.
24. You have to explain it in terms that the man on the Clapham omnibus would understand.
25. That threshold was reduced from $ 235, 000 in the 1994 Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act.
26. Congress is acting on separate farm legislation after Clinton vetoed an omnibus budget bill that included language on agricultural policy.
27. When she got off the train from Chertsey she didn't have enough money to take an omnibus.
28. Clinton already has vetoed one farm bill contained in omnibus balanced-budget legislation.
29. In varied business information, company image is provided most omnibus.
30. SB may execute all purchases and sales of bullion contracts for Customer's account through SB or through an omnibus clearing agreement.
More similar words: minibus, insomnia, insomniac, omnipotent, omnivorous, omnipotence, omnipresent, filibuster, agribusiness, nibble, cannibal, discernible, alumni, from now on, somnolent, indemnify, columnist, indemnity, solemnity, somnolence, somnambulate, tribute, bus, abuse, bush, busy, moribund, attribute, tribunal, tributary.