Random good picture Not show
1. The rivers afford an inexhaustible supply of fish.
2. She has an inexhaustible supply of enthusiasm.
3. Inexhaustible patience is a pearl of great price.
4. The wisdom of the people is inexhaustible.
5. There seemed to be an inexhaustible supply of champagne at the wedding.
6. She has an inexhaustible supply of funny stories.
7. John seems to have an inexhaustible stock of funny stories.
8. Her energy is inexhaustible.
9. An inexhaustible debate surrounds the transformations of the upper class in the nineteenth century.
10. My patience is not inexhaustible.
11. What is the source of Armstrong's seemingly inexhaustible wealth?
12. The enemy seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of ammunition.
13. Trevor inexhaustible, living on Ryvita and coffee, never lost it, never raised his voice, and was always reasonable.
14. I was inexhaustible, consumed by a happiness that swept me along from one challenge to the next.
15. Cold fusion would be a cheap and virtually inexhaustible energy source.
16. Her energy seemed inexhaustible.
17. From them she drew immense comfort and inexhaustible strength.
18. Solar energy is lauded as an inexhaustible fuel source that is pollution and often noise free. The technology is also versatile.
19. She seems to have inexhaustible energy.
20. It is irresistible forces in your mind, like inexhaustible sorrow accompanying wandering, like immeasurable hollowness after jocundity .
21. The visible supply is practically inexhaustible; and the invisible supply really IS inexhaustible.
22. The wisdom of the masses is inexhaustible.
23. Memory are not always at any instant, inexhaustible, and sometimes also the failure of memory allocation.
24. He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
25. In a world of lonely people the demand is inexhaustible.
26. He was a man of exceptional persistence(http://Sentencedict.com), who confronted his many setbacks with an apparently inexhaustible supply of energy and resourcefulness.
27. This requires the development of alternative sources of energy that are either renewable or inexhaustible.
28. From those thousands who have trodden the same paths in earlier times, the energy is inexhaustible.
29. Cheap electricity would soon be issuing forth from reactors fed by an inexhaustible resource - seawater.
30. Scientists are working to create a fuel that would be cheap, clean, and inexhaustible.
More similar words: exhaustible, exhausting, exhaustion, exhaustive, exhaust, exhausted, combustible, irresistible, inexpressible, caustic, compatible, perceptible, incompatible, convertible, imcompatible, susceptible, plausible, imperceptible, contemptible, implausible, indestructible, incontrovertible, inexorable, inexcusable, inexplicable, inedible, inestimable, exhalation, austria, austere.