Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We watched the ship's stately progress out of the harbour.
2. The stately swan glides gracefully on the pond.
3. The estate was fringed with stately elms.
4. The procession made its stately progress through the streets of the city.
5. He always walked with a stately bearing.
6. The building rose before him, tall and stately.
7. We became suspended in some stately never-never land of pleasure, luxury and idleness.
8. The procession moved at a slow and stately speed.
9. Instead of moving at his usual stately pace, he was almost running.
10. Living in a stately home is an art, acquired by upbringing.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Seeing that stately building on a hill and knowing the respirator center was on the back with the water view heartened me.
12. These stately craft are an awe-inspiring sight, each carved from the bole of single great ironwood tree.
13. That afternoon we visited the stately Osborne House with its large statues and priceless antiques.
14. The frontage was stately and symmetrical, promising similar qualities within.
15. Outside the stately music hall, two-story white pillars are quietly rotting away.
16. He looked at the lovely stately lady with kindness and she at him, and they began to talk.
17. At home alone with Eulah Mae in the stately old house soaked with memories(sentencedict.com), Miss Tish cried.
18. Fire destroys stately home Simon Trump A CENTURIES-old stately home packed with priceless antiques was wiped out by fire yesterday.
19. In many imposing antique shops you will see stately bookcases full of attractive calf and vellum.
20. Reverend Stamina Jones was a tall, stately, white-haired man with clear eyes in an extremely dark round face.
21. These graced stately homes, were used in libraries and by those with a specific academic interest in botany or horticulture.
22. The procession moved through the mountain village at a stately pace.
23. Priceless antique furniture was destroyed in the fire at the stately home.
24. He could hardly dance round with him too, so he had allowed the Duke one stately dance and then reclaimed him.
25. Stately homes Much of the generality of what has been said about important religious buildings and castles is true about stately homes.
26. Twelve miles away at Goodwood, you can visit the racecourse, stately home, and country park.
27. They paused a while to let a fleet of barges, packed with city dignitaries, sweep by as stately as swans.
28. Sainz produced a typically uncompromising display in his Toyota Celica around the stately homes and racing circuits of the north Midlands.
29. The vehicles had come from diverse locations such as stately homes, shooting estates, garages, scrap yards and castles.
30. Not a single house in town could match the numerous stately homes in nearby Farmington or Simsbury.
More similar words: lately, privately, ultimately, accurately, desperately, fortunately, delicately, intimately, immediately, unfortunately, deliberately, immoderately, approximately, appropriately, state, estate, indiscriminately, devastate, intestate, reinstate, statement, interstate, welfare state, real estate, head of state, nation-state, chief of state, state of the art, state-of-the-art, income statement.