Random good picture Not show
1. Health care workers should have a tuberculin skin test at least every two years.
2. Methods Tuberculin test was adopted, and the infection characteristics were analyzed.
3. Methods Tuberculin test(PPD), CD4, CD8 cell counts were examined in 202 health and 40 HIV/AIDS patients confirmed by western blot( WB).
4. Method:The tuberculin test is carried on with 2u PPD-T and 5u PPD-B injected into the skin of students in the middle school.
5. She was scared, searched the right symptom of tuberculin test on line in a hurry.
6. A complete blood count, blood chemistries, and tuberculin skin test should be done.
7. Objective To compare enzyme-linked immunospot assay (ELISPOT) and tuberculin skin test (TST) and explore their roles in the auxiliary diagnosis of initial pulmonary tuberculosis.
8. Must rely on Tuberculin test then if positive, slaughter, quarantine and test herd.
9. What does tuberculin experiment positive show?
10. Methods Tuberculin was injected into subcutis. Sputum was collected before and after the injection.
11. The tuberculin skin test lacks sensitivity in patients on hemodialysis. A more reliable means of screening for latent tuberculosis in this setting is needed.
12. The clinical manifestations, skin tuberculin response, and treatment outcome between TB and DMTB groups were analyzed.
13. Objective To evaluate the predictive value of tuberculin test and serum anti-Mycobacterium tuberculosis antibody detection for diagnosis of adult pulmonary tuberculosis.sentencedict.com/tuberculin.html
14. The tuberculin test was positive.
15. Objective To investigate the available methods of differentiate pulmonary tuberculosis from lung tumor, the change of the number of sputum macrophage was determined by using tuberculin test.
16. Objective To study the relationship between bronchial asthma and tuberculin reaction.
17. Method:The diagnosis was made according to clinical manifestation, cytology, bacteriology, OT, chest X-ray film, bronchoscopy, lung CT, MRI, sputum tuberculin PCR and the other related examinations.
18. In conclusion, this study showed that DMTB patients had higher cavitary lesions of lungs and bacterial load, but a slower sputum conversion rate and a trend of less responsive tuberculin skin test.
19. Conclusion Determining the changes in number of sputum macrophage using tuberculin test was available method for differentiating pulmonary tuberculosis from lung tumor.
20. Current or previous tuberculosis was indicated in 72 (35.5%) of patients by the T-SPOT. TB test and in 26 (12.8%) of patients by the tuberculin skin test.
21. Between 2005 and 2007, 1797 Greenlandic schoolchildren in five different areas were tested for MTI with an interferon gamma release assay (IGRA) and a tuberculin skin test (TST).
22. Methods: The investigation was performed to 3265 subjects by standardized tuberculin test with the purified protein derivative of tuberculin (PPD) produced by Beijing Xiangrui Bioengineering Company.
23. Objective To further testify the value of applying purified protein derivative(PPD) of tuberculin in monitoring the immunocompetence.
24. We also reassessed the booster phenomenon and the interobserer variability in tuberculin testing.
More similar words: tubercular, tuberculosis, pulmonary tuberculosis, tubercle, tuber, tuberose, tuberosity, hypercube, protuberant, protuberance, hercules, herculean, herculaneum, culinary, masculine, intercultural, counterculture, masculinity, culinary art, masculinization, tube, nanotube, boob tube, tube well, tubeless, test tube, inner tube, tube-shaped, neural tube, uterine tube.