Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) If your next record's a bit iffy, you're forgotten.
2) That meat smells a bit iffy to me.
3) Simon's still kind of iffy about going to Columbia.
4) The milk smells a bit iffy.
5) His political future has looked iffy for most of this year.
6) The July date is still rather iffy.
7) Policy decisions are always exercises in the iffy math of social tradeoffs.
8) Some iffy assumptions color this approach to the goals of mainstreaming.
9) It is a very iffy thing,[http://sentencedict.com/iffy.html] this schooling.
10) If the downside is iffy, the upside is certain.
11) The weather looks slightly iffy.
12) Your chances of finding a better job are iffy.
13) He looked definitely iffy to me, but not the sort of bad lad who carries out hits.
14) He was from an iffy neighborhood.
15) Jobs and pay remain iffy in areas like asset - backed securities where markets remain frozen.
16) United changed from iffy to in control from that moment on.
17) She acted rather iffy about dating him.
18) The chances of passing the exam are iffy.
19) If the weather looks iffy, you'll want to add rain gear: a poncho or nylon jacket.
20) It is iffy that distinguished the evolvement of a institution into cause pattern and force pattern.
21) At the meeting(sentencedict.com), he gave an iffy proposition.
22) And some of these groups are a bit iffy.
23) That's a rather iffy investment, if you ask me.
24) Therefore , this principle is iffy and deficientThe confusion on basic concepts will lead to unreliable solutions.
25) I was hoping to go to the park but the weather's looking a bit iffy.
26) I was hoping to go to the beach today but it's looking iffy because of the weather.
27) It is more a mode of address for a slightly iffy constitutional compromise that is drawing peacefully towards its close.
28) Hatch started off demonizing a Clinton appointee who let four likely cocaine dealers free on an iffy technicality.
29) Despite the gazillions her husband has raised for his foundation from iffy foreigners, she looked set to breeze through her confirmation hearings this week (see article).
30) This paper introduces a method for parking character survey and data processing. A feasible approach is proposed for revising iffy data in an analysis of these problem data.
More similar words: fluffy, sniff, sheriff, stiff, cliff, diffuse, differ, tariff, stiffen, midriff, mastiff, sniffle, sniffing, different, difficult, diffident, plaintiff, differ from, difference, beg to differ, indifferent, diffidently, diffraction, indifference, differentiate, agree to differ, make a difference, protective tariff.