Random good picture Not show
(1) Her cupidity is well known.
(2) Rincewind took a few steps forward, cupidity moving him as easily as if he were on little wheels.
(3) There was a glimmer of cupidity in those small, cunning eyes of his.
(4) His eyes gave him away, shining with cupidity.
(5) Its whole history is known and is a sad example of cupidity overriding respect for beauty and history.
(6) It certainly was not worth throw a veil of innocence over such palpable human cupidity.
(7) A method for seal identification is proposed, which based on cupidity algorithm and polygon triangulation cutting algorithm in computational geometry.
(8) One is tradition algorithm, which consists branch and bound method, improving loop method, cupidity algorithm, MST algorithm, MM algorithm, insertion method.
(9) This text has mainly analysed and improved on DIJKSTRA arithmatic to apply cupidity arithmatic.