Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective To study the therapeutic effect of tibial tuberosity osteochondritis by Radial Shock Wave Therapy(RSWT).
2. The lesser tuberosity fracture is exposed through the deltopectoral interval.
3. In some chronic cases, the lesser tuberosity fragment may be a small cortical shell.
4. Conclusion The CT manifestation of cyst of ischial tuberosity is characteristic, and the CT scan is of great value in the diagnosis of cyst of ischial tuberosity.
5. The fracture healing time was ( 130±27 ) d in DHS group , and ( 114±20 ) d in DHS combined tuberosity tension screw group ( P ＜0.05 ).
6. Objective To explore the manifestation of cyst of ischial tuberosity on CT scan and its diagnostic value.
7. Conclusion: The approach from palatum durum chilogum seems to have a salutary effect on resecting the maxillary tuberosity and part of retrolateral wall of the genyantrum.
8. Binocular 3D Computer Vision metrical method was employed to measure the displacement of greater tuberosity relative to the humeral diaphysis.
9. These augment the fixation of the surgical neck fracture and also stabilize a greater tuberosity fragment.
10. Osgood-Schlatter disease (also known as tibial tubercle traumatic apophysitis) is an inflammation of the growth plate at the tibial tuberosity.
11. Methods The CT manifestation of 12 cases of cyst of ischial tuberosity confirmed by both surgery and pathology were studied retrospectively.
12. Rather,(sentence dictionary) it works well for 2 - part fractures and for 3 - part fractures with minimal greater tuberosity displacement.
13. Objective To investigate the injuries of the hip joint, sacroiliac (SI) joint and the epiphysis of ischial tuberosity in young dancers.
14. Radiographs of the pelvis may show ossification of various entheses, such as the iliac crest, ischial tuberosity, and femoral trochanter, which is termed whiskering.
15. Howeer, a subset of patients hae deelopment of glenoid arthritis and rotator cuff deficiency due to tuberosity failure.
16. The infraspinatus had a long tendinous portion in the superior half of the muscle, which curved anteriorly and extended to the anterolateral area of the highest impression of the greater tuberosity.
More similar words: generosity, tuberculosis, porosity, monstrosity, tuber, tubercular, protuberance, erosion, sclerosis, soil erosion, sinuosity, verbosity, curiosity, pomposity, viscosity, animosity, opposite number, positivity, luminosity, virtuosity, tube, test tube, inner tube, fallopian tube, test-tube baby, puberty, exuberant, aubergine, exuberance, gubernatorial.