Random good picture Not show
1. The moon was a brightly shining crescent.
2. Turn right at the corner of Sunset and Crescent Heights Boulevards.
3. A glittering Islamic crescent tops the mosque.
4. A crescent moon peeped out from behind the clouds.
5. The moon was a slender crescent, and a few tattered clouds shuffled across the perfect dome of blue-black sky.
6. Del Norte County pesticide storage area near Crescent City.
7. They broke into the house in Scotto Crescent through the patio doors and made off with several ornaments.
8. No progress to report on the Baberton Crescent scheme but enquiries have been received from Woodhall area.
9. The stars and a thin crescent moon shed just enough light to show where the path led up through the trees.
10. Saw the white crescent, tipped earthward.
11. The hours of darkness spent at Sloane Crescent were taking on a hallucinatory quality.
12. A thin crescent moon will appear to the left of Venus the evening of July 6.
13. The crescent moon is a common feature of the flags of Islamic countries.
14. Hale-Bopp and the waxing crescent will be easily visible in the Western sky after sunset Thursday and Friday.
15. The month began when the new lunar crescent was for the first time visible again after sunset.
16. By the time John parked in Sloane Crescent the sun had vanished behind lowering cloud,(http://sentencedict.com/crescent.html) and it was starting to rain.
17. The crescent moon passes Jupiter low in the east before dawn Jan. 18.
18. A slim crescent of moon rose in the sky.
19. Estate land swings round in a crescent to the east, up to the A19.
20. They decided a housing co-operative was the way to regenerate Ormiston Crescent.
21. Guy Sterne's magnificent villa stood alone, on its own private crescent of beach.
22. The flare of its passage is as bright as-10. 5 magnitude, comparable to a crescent Moon.
23. Two accused, he alleged, were seen by witnesses planting the device at Primity Crescent, New Buildings.
24. That night John escaped from the oppressive gloom of Sloane Crescent and embarked on an evening-long drinking spree.
25. She was amazed how much easier the tube journey to Mornington Crescent was at this time of the day.
26. A high wind frayed the sails of clouds until a crescent moon limned each shred with white gold.
27. Good binoculars and a steady hand may reveal it as a thin crescent.
28. Under that flippant attitude he liked to show at Park Crescent was a mind like quicksilver.
29. The sun has dipped beneath the horizon, leaving behind a pink glow joined by a crescent moon.
30. She had a nose stud shaped like a tiny crescent moon and alternate fingernails on both hands were painted black.
More similar words: decrescent, fertile crescent, crescendo, fluorescent, phosphorescent, descent, senescent, quiescent, adolescent, iridescent, evanescent, pearlescent, effervescent, descend, descended, condescend, descendant, adolescence, descendants, obsolescence, acquiescence, condescension, convalescence, behind the scenes, scent, ascent, nascent, renascent, reminiscent, transcendent.