Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Squalor and poverty lay behind the city's glittering facade.
2. We lived in squalor for a year and a half.
3. He was born in squalor next to London's docks.
4. He was out of work and living in squalor.
5. Just as the slums, squalor and muddle of towns and cities could be overcome by planning, so could social evils.
6. Inside were six small children found living in squalor, the smell of urine and feces permeating the house.
7. The bohemian squalor that greeted my eyes was quite appealing.
8. But there was solace as well as squalor.
9. I began to feel sentimental about the familiar squalor.
10. Cathy was a too-real story about inner-city squalor, broken marriages, homelessness and a shot-to-hell welfare system.
11. There is indescribable squalor in those books.
12. The squalor of the medieval city - with its cramped living quarters and dark alleyways - would be erased forever.
13. Outside the walls,(sentencedict.com/squalor.html) squalor and pollution abound in the streets.
14. An inconspicuous urban underclass lives in squalor.
15. It tells the story of an aspiring young man's attempt to rise above the squalor of the street.
16. It was a dirty, damp, smelly flat - the usual student squalor.
17. What we are seeing increasingly is a society of private affluence and public squalor.
18. He had lost his job and was living in squalor.
19. The women knew too much; they weren't protected from ugliness and squalor.
20. I am by nature a messy person, unimpressed with orderliness and free of guilt over squalor.
21. Others have developed a sort of domestic hyper-realism, seeking out the squalor of everyday life.
22. Sooner or later the woman will give in, because the squalor is not held against the menfolk but against her.
23. This quite different context allowed some observers of the city to communicate a view about the squalor of the Victorian legacy.
24. Two families decided to stay put and continued to live alongside the squalor.
25. Is that not in stark contrast to Labour Members who trade on the squalor and misery of people who are not housed?
26. Yet beneath the percussive noise, you sense the conflict's essential squalor.
27. And despite the government's attempts to hide the truth, the squalor that followed poverty was too desperate to hide.
28. It gave a curious dignity to the tall crumbling tenements, covering the squalor and ugliness with purifying whiteness.
29. There is an innate raciness to this place, tinged with fun , squalor, a sense of tolerance and a hint of excitement.
30. They were forced to endure living conditions of unbelievable squalor.
More similar words: squall, squalid, disqualify, disqualified, calorie, square, squad, squashed, square up, squander, squabble, qualm, equal, equally, qualify, quality, unequal, fair and square, equality, qualified, be equal to, inequality, qualifying, qualitative, qualification, lore, color, pallor, flora, lorry.