Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A tubercular kidney was diagnosed and Laidler was advised to give up office work and to spend his winters abroad.
(2) It hung limply from the tubercular shoulders of its master like a wet rag on a cardboard donkey.
(3) He died of tubercular meningitis.
(4) The tubercular womb intimitis is because the bacillus tuberculosis infects causes(http://Sentencedict.com), many following sends in the oviduct tuberculosis.
(5) The bone of the tubercular recess and planum sphenoidale was frequently a thin layer of cortical bone.
(6) Who wouldn't be tubercular from the punishment he received?
(7) The tubercular character was vaunted as sensitive, creative, a being apart.
(8) Conclusions The clinical manifestation of tubercular otitis media and mastoiditis was not characteristic and it was usually considered as chronic suppurative otitis media.
(9) The other tubercular infective or concomitant features contributed to the diagnosis of this disease.
(10) In 1816, Austen contracted Addison's Disease, a tubercular disease of the kidneys.
(11) The tubercular manager spoke coldly. He stood up.
(12) Objective To determine the recurrent reasons about tubercular goiters after operation.
(13) My mother's mother, fatally ill tubercular infection, fell into a suicidal depression and was institutionalized.
(14) Methods: To study the 36 cases of recurrent tubercular goiters after operation latest 10 years.
(15) Results Tubercular otitis media and mastoiditis was mainly characterized by otorrhea, big perforation of tympanic membrane, abundant pale or red granulation, heavy deafness.
(16) Objective To investigate the misdiagnosed cause tubercular otitis media and mastoiditis.
(17) He wanted to raise ￡2,000 to treat one of his children who suffered from a tubercular hip infection.
(18) It began to have, in the sixties and seventies, a nice, rosy, tubercular glow.
(19) New-style concealed coccus can cause kidney tit necrotic and integrated proof, pyelonephritis and pyuria of similar kidney tubercular.
(20) If the patient has apparent bladder to stimulate symptom, hematuria or pyuria, but asepsis make water person, want to notice to have kidney tubercular possibility.
(21) Objective To explore the advisability of treating hydrocephalus after chronic tubercular tuberculous meningitis with conservative methods.
(22) Objective To study the influence of glucocorticoid on bone metabolism in children with tubercular meningitis.
(23) Method Nursing for 26 patients with miliary pulmonary tuberculosis complicated by tubercular meningitis was retrospectively analyzed and summarized.
(24) Synovectomy with arthroscopy can remove the pathological synovial membrane and is beneficial to the control of the local tubercular focus.
(25) Objective: To Study the clinical feature, the cure project and the influence on prognosis of tubercular meningitis concurring hyponatremia.
(26) Objective To evaluate the effects of highly balanced protein diet on tubercular chest liquid.
More similar words: tuberculosis, circular, circular flow, circular file, tuber, protuberance, molecular formula, herculean, circulate, circulation, intercultural, ocular, counterculture, secular, jocular, vascular, specular, oracular, muscular, vehicular, avuncular, binocular, molecular, vernacular, particular, jocularity, secularism, binoculars, lenticular, particulars.