Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
4. He ate every bit of the pudding.
5. A little bit of oil works wonders on squeaky hinges.
6. I did a bit of fencing while I was at college.
7. Paul's being a bit evasive about this job.
8. Her visits were starting to get a bit tedious.
9. I have a bit of a fever.
10. He is, so to speak, a bit too cruel to his wife.
11. The weather there can be a bit unpredictable - one minute it's blue skies and the next minute it's pouring down.
12. The children were starting to get a bit fed up.
13. The weather is a bit warmer today.
14. He's going through a bit of a bad spell at the moment.
15. So you're getting about a bit again? Not shutting yourself away?
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
17. He's going to be a bit pushed for money.
18. I'm sorry I'm a bit early.
19. We're all a bit gauche when we're young.
20. The detective scanned every bit of evidence.
21. Once bit, twice shy.
22. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
23. I think you're a bit too high and mighty yourself.
24. He just needs to calm down a wee bit.
25. He took the apple and bit down.
26. I'm a bit pushed for money this month.
27. I'm sure he'll come with a bit of persuading.
28. One of the legs on this chair is a bit wonky.
29. I always fry potatoes in hot fat with a bit of onion.
30. You need to flesh out the bones of your idea a bit more.