Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. They both enlisted a year before the war broke out.
3. Riot police broke up a demonstration by students.
4. I had a slight accident at home and broke some crockery.
5. The storm broke at five o'clock.
6. The thieves broke into the bank and stole the safe.
7. The bridge broke down in last earthquake.
8. The demonstration broke up in tumult.
9. The sun broke through the clouds.
10. He broke off the engagement in a fit of jealousy.
11. The dish fell to the floor and broke.
12. The meeting broke up at ten to three.
13. Thieves broke into the offices and stole $150(Sentencedict.com),000's worth of computer equipment.
14. He broke off a twig from a willow tree and used it to shoo the flies away.
15. The minister gave a warning that if war broke out, it would be catastrophic.
16. Because he broke the rules, he forfeited his winnings.
17. She broke the plates in a fit of temper.
18. A scream broke the silence of the night.
19. She fell and broke her leg.
20. Who broke the cup? It's my fault, I dropped it.
21. As he ran toward me(sentencedict .com), his face broke into a wide grin.
22. The rope broke and she fell 50 metres onto the rocks.
23. Are you the culprit who broke this window?
24. We broke our journey in Madrid.
25. She yanked the rope and it broke.
26. Her face broke into a wide grin.
27. It comes as no surprise to learn that they broke their promises.
28. The old lady fell down in the street and broke her leg.
29. She dropped the bowl on the floor and it broke into fragments.
30. Rosie's idyllic world came to an abrupt end when her parents' marriage broke up.