Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The wind blew through gaps at the top and bottom of the door.
2. A puff of wind blew the papers off the table.
3. The bomb blew a huge hole in the ground.
4. The shock wave from the blast blew out 22 windows in the courthouse.
5. Unfortunately, the tire blew out on my way to office.
6. A sudden gust of wind blew the door shut.
7. The blast blew a gaping crater in the road.
8. The referee blew his whistle for full time.
9. The storm blew over land and sea.
10. He blew on his hands to warm them up.
11. The blast from the bomb blew out all the windows in the area.
12. The fuse blew as he pressed the button to start the motor.
13. A cold wind blew from northwest.
14. A gust of wind blew his hat off.
15. He blew hard on the ashes to rekindle the fire.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.
17. I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
18. After dinner she blew out the candles.
19. The wind blew the smoke in.
20. An icy wind blew hard across the open spaces.
21. I blew it. I lost the customer.
22. The breeze blow blew, has blown off me long for your.
23. A sudden gust of wind blew his umbrella inside out.
24. He blew his nose in his handkerchief.
25. The wind blew hard.The doors and windows rattled all night.
26. She blew out the candles in one puff.
27. The wind blew the waves into great peaks.
28. The chimney blew out a cloud of black smoke.
29. Just when I thought I had lost the letter forever, it blew right back into my hand!
30. When my father learned that I had smashed a fender on the car, he blew his top.