Random good picture Not show
(5) She tried to blow a gray strand of hair from her eyes.
(6) They used five tons of dynamite to blow up the rock.
(7) The loss of his father was a grievous blow.
(8) They threatened to blow up the plane if their demands were not met.
(9) Her children's death is a fatal blow on her.
(10) His death was a cruel blow .
(11) They will render blow for blow.
(12) It will be a devastating blow to the local community if the factory closes.
(13) The clouds will soon blow over.
(14) Can you help me blow up these balloons?
(15) He got a blow in the head.
(16) The breeze blow blew[Sentencedict.com], has blown off me long for your.
(17) Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
(18) A hard blow on the ear deafened him for life.
(19) He gave him a violent blow on the head.
(20) Come on now, stop crying - blow your nose on my hankie.
(21) He went off to hospital after a blow to the face.
(22) The blow on his head stunned him for a moment.
(23) The winds blow across the sea, pushing little waves into bigger and bigger ones.
(24) He struck him with a mighty blow across his shoulder.
(25) He knocked his opponent down with a single blow.
(26) If you blow that balloon up any more it will burst.
(27) He sidestepped the blow/the tackle.
(28) The old man chopped the block of wood in two with a single blow.
(29) The wind began to build and the sleet to blow about.
(30) He brought his arm up in a futile attempt to ward off the blow.