Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Unpaid bills began to pile up alarmingly.
2. I began by commiserating with her over the defeat.
3. The path began to climb quite steeply.
4. A few days before the elections, the pace began to hot up.
5. The whole saga began back in May.
6. The sky began to show red in the early morning.
7. Burke pushed the button and the elevator began its slow ascent.
8. She began to harp us to drink after dinner.
9. They began making overtures to the Irish government.
10. A light rain began to fall.
11. They swam till the tide began to ebb.
12. The French began to assemble an army.
13. The tree began to decay as soon as it was cut down.
14. They began to climb down the mountain when it was dark.
15. The audience began clapping and cheering.
16. Her interest in politics began to overshadow her desire to be a poet.
17. At last the rain began to ease off.
18. The carpenters began to floor the room.
19. He stood up and began to move around the room.
20. The Grand Canal began to build in the Sui Dynasty.
21. The animal began to sicken and soon died.
22. The parents began to tell the little child how to lace his shoes.
23. Ken began to lament the death of his only son.
24. During October 1918 the Austro-Hungarian Empire began to disintegrate.
25. The plane began its descent into Paris.
26. He began to get very edgy.
27. The scouts paired off and began to patrol the area.
28. I began to suspect they were trying to get rid of me.
29. Their forces capitulated five hours after the Allied bombardment of the city began.
30. All desks and chairs were swept aside,(http://sentencedict.com) and then they began to dance.
More similar words: elegant, beg, begin, gang, be good at, organ, begin with, organic, to begin with, hooligan, organism, organize, at the beginning, arrogance, organized, at the beginning of, legal, organization, regard, negate, legally, regain, legacy, illegal, organizational, delegate, negation, allegation, regarding, as regards.