Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. I must have been bitten by a flea, my arms are itchy.
5. Once bit [bitten] twice shy.
6. He's terrified of being bitten by a snake.
7. Once bitten, twice shy.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. To "have bitten off more than you can chew" is an idiom that means you have tried to do something which is too difficult for you.
9. He was bitten by a dog.
10. She was bitten by a snake while walking through long grass.
11. A mosquito had bitten her and her arm had swollen up.
12. The boy bit his girl friend, and got bitten back.
13. She was bitten by the family dog.
14. He was bitten by a poisonous snake.
15. He was bitten on the leg by a dog.
16. He had bitten the cigarette in two.
17. The dog bit the cat and got bitten back.
18. Jenny certainly won't go to swimming — once bitten, twice shy.
19. The hooves of the galloping horses had bitten deep into the soft earth.
20. This time he's bitten off more than he can chew.
21. He's been bitten by the sailing bug.
22. She was bitten on the ankle by a poisonous snake .
23. We were badly bitten by mosquitoes.
24. She has bitten her nails to the quick.
25. The dog had bitten right through its rope.
26. Her fingers were bitten by the frost/were 'frost-bitten.
27. She should have bitten her tongue.
28. She has bitten her nails ( down ) to the quick.
29. She was never interested in fitness before but now she's been bitten by the bug.
30. My mum was never really interested in going abroad until she went to America last year. Now she's been bitten by the travel bug and hates staying at home!
More similar words: smitten, intermittent, litter, admitted, committee, transmitted, attend, attend to, attention, attenuate, attendant, attendance, pay attention to, bit by bit, little by little, ditto, fit to, little, bit, fitting, admit to, brittle, a little, bite, pittance, hit the roof, habit, bitch, orbit, acquittal.